Ergo-Force Squeegee Handle & Blade
Ergo-Force Squeegee Handle & Blade - 4 Inch Handle / Without Squeegee Blade
The Ink Innovations Ergo-Force Squeegee has become the most recognized squeegee handle in the industry due to design breakthroughs that provide flexibility, functionality, and thoughtful ergonomics. The Ergo-Force Squeegee is made in the USA from heat-treated aluminum alloy.
One of the best features of our handle is that a triple durometer blade is NOT required. The deflection extension allows single durometer blades as soft as 60 durometer to be used in production. Over the life of the handle, the savings really add up!
Often Purchased With
- Less Fatigue
- Greater Control
- Increased Power
- Easy clean design with the front surface smooth and flat without screws, making it fast and easy to clean
- Tough anodized finish resists chemicals
- Allows softer blades to be used providing better coverage on dark goods and over white underbases
- "Flat Surface" on the top of the handle allows the Ergo-Force to balance when turned upside down
- "Catch Rod" feature prevents squeegee from falling into ink