The EZGrip Squeegee
The EZGrip Squeegee - Without Squeegee Blade
- 2 ERGONOMIC HANDLES - OSHA RECOMMENDED
The ergonomic handles align the hands and adjoining wrists to promote a healthy posture, reduces stress, pain and the potential of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, a condition commonly associated with wood and aluminum squeegees use.
- CENTER FLOOD HANDLE - ONE HANDED FLOODING
A convenient center flood handle makes flooding with one hand a breeze, leaving the other hand free to lift the screen.
- QUICK BLADE CHANGE - INSTALL / REMOVE IN SECONDS
Our exclusive "Friction Grip" holds the blade tight without the need for screws, install & remove in seconds. No drilling holes, use all four blade edges. The 13" handle uses blade lengths from 6" up to 14".
- SELF-STANDING - NO MORE INK MESSES
TheEZGrip features built-in support stands that prevent time-consuming ink messes. Our Fool Proof system is a major improvement!
- MADE IN THE USA - ONE PIECE CONSTRUCTION 7oz
TheEZGrip Squeegee is made of shock and chemical resilient nylon. The one-piece construction has a smooth surface that's quick and easy to clean. TheEZGrip is Proudly Made in the USA!
Often Purchased With
- PUSH or PULL Method
- OSHA RECOMMENDED Ergonomic Power Grip Handles
- Center Flood Handle for One Handed Floods
- Self Standing In & Out of the Screen - No More Ink Messes
- Install Blade in 3 Secs Without Screws
- Uses Any Size Blade from 6” to 14”
- Use All 4 Blade Edges
- Blade Preset to Proper Print Angle
- 13” Wide - One Piece Construction
- 100% Nylon - Chemical Resistant
- Smooth Surface – Faster & Easier to Clean
- Light Wt. 7 Oz.
- Made in America