DTF White Fine Powder
DTF White Fine Powder - 1 kg (Single Packet)
- White DTF Powder is best for use with WHITE or LIGHT coloured garments.
- Black DTF Powder is best for use with BLACK or DARK coloured garments. (reduces dye migration)
Prestige A3+ R DTF PrinterRegular price $5,950.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$5,950.00 CADSale price $5,950.00 CADSold out
Basic DTF Bundle (Prestige A3+ R, Phoenix 16 x 20)Regular price $6,790.50 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$7,545.00 CADSale price $6,790.50 CADSold out
Complete DTF Bundle (Prestige A3+ R, Phoenix 16 x 20, Purifier MINI, Seismo S20)Regular price $10,921.50 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$12,135.00 CADSale price $10,921.50 CADSold out
Premium DTF Bundle (Prestige A3+ R, Seismo A13, Purifier MINI)Regular price $12,636.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$14,040.00 CADSale price $12,636.00 CADSold out
Startup DTF Bundle (Prestige A3+ R, Phoenix 16 x 20, Purifier MINI)Regular price $7,326.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$8,140.00 CADSale price $7,326.00 CADSold out
Ultimate DTF Bundle (Prestige A3+ R, Seismo 11, Purifier MINI)Regular price $9,936.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$11,040.00 CADSale price $9,936.00 CADSold out
Step 1. Print the image onto the matte side of the film in mirror mode. (CMYK>>White Ink)
Step 2. Apply hot melt powder evenly and remove the ecess powder.
Step 3. Hover with a heat press to bake the hot melt powder. * Please make sure that the powder is fully melted.
Step 4. Transfer the image by head press with medium pressure.
*Best results at 140℃ for 10 sec.
Step 5. Remove the film gently. (According to hot peel, warm peel or cold peel)
Step 6. Additional curing >> Heat press again to enhance softer hand feel.
*Best results at 140℃ for 5 sec.
- After baking the powder, you will achieve solid white for more vibrant colours
- Even and regular particles resulting in quality graphics and good adherence
- Finely coated film means no pinholes
- Excellent bonding and flexibility properties with DTF inks
- The fabric has very slight hand feel touch
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Avoid to use the film in high humidity (Recommended humidity : 50% below)
- Keep dry
- Do not use damaged film which could damage printers
- View MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for additional information
Powder should NOT be applied on the printer platen. It needs to be applied AWAY from the printer. Application near the printer increases the risk of printer damage if the printer "breathes" in the adhesive powder into the intake fan by the electronics near the back of the machine. Damage to the printer for inappropriate use may not be covered under warranty.
- Please wear Personal Protective Equipment (eyeglasses, mask, and gloves) when working with DTF products. The fumes from curing the powder can be hazardous.