Amagic Textile Heat Press Foil For Screen Printing Swatch Book
Amagic Textile Heat Press Foil For Screen Printing Swatch Book - Default Title
*Note: The colour swatch shown is for reference purposes only and may not accurately represent the colour of the foil. Monitors and screens have variations in colour rendering which can affect the perceived colour.
Need to see every single foil offered? Purchase the Textile Foil Swatch Book and have instant reference to all 300+ colors, patterns and holographic foils.
Elevate Your Creativity with Amagic Heat Transfer Foil! Introducing Amagic Heat Transfer Foil, the ultimate solution to add a touch of magic to your creative projects. Whether you’re a seasoned crafter, DIY enthusiast, or a professional designer, our premium heat transfer foil is designed to transform your creations into shimmering works of art.
Often Purchased With
Features And Highlights
- Simple way to add stand-out decoration and flare to t-shirts and other textiles
- Easy to apply
- Excellent wash resistance
- Apply with plastisol ink or transfer adhesive
Temperature: Stay under 320°F
Dwell Time: 8-15 seconds
Note about temperature: foil does not need temperature to work. Foil will transfer cold to packaging tape because the tape is tacky. The adhesive needs the temperature and time to become tacky. Check with your adhesive manufacturer for proper settings. However too much heat can damage the foil color and release capabilities. Avoid high heat.
Screen print your image to be foiled:
- Mesh count should be between 60 and 110 (24cm and 43cm).
- Suggested squeegee angle at 75°.
- Set your print speed to medium.
- Use a flood > print > print print stroke process.
- Fully cure your garment at 284 – 302° F(140-150°C) for 3 min.
Do not add water to reduce viscosity of the adhesive, if necessary add the recoemmended reducer.
Appling the foil:
- Cut the textile foil to the desired shape and place it, color side up, over the area to be foiled.
- Temperatures setting: 284- 320°F(140-150°C).
- Pressures setting: medium/firm or 40-60psi (2.8-4.2 kgf/cm2).
- Dwell time: 6-15 seconds (depending on your heat press).
- For best results, cool then peel foil away.
This is a typical print and transfer process. We recommend that you test the suitability of our foil for the field of application intended and under the printing and transferring conditions at your facility. Adjust appropriately until desired results are achieved.