Roller Squeegee 16" with Teflon Sheet (For M&R Presses)
Roller Squeegee 16" with Teflon Sheet (For M&R Presses) - Default Title
Use Roller Squeegees to achieve the absolute smoothest prints you've ever accomplished on press!
You may have noticed that as soon as you finish laying down an under base and the mesh releases its contact with the substrate, it pulls up on the fibers of the garment. That's called fibrillation. Printing colors on top of a fibrillated shirt greatly reduces the resolution, detail, and smoothness of your final print. You can fix this problem by using a Roller Squeegee after the flash to matte down the fibers. Printing colors on top of this very smooth surface will bring out the detail of your final prints and significantly increase their smoothness (soft hand feel).
With every Roller Squeegee purchase you will receive a Teflon Sheet to use with your own frame. If you choose this option, you must have a print-ready frame that is coated with emulsion and dried on one side. Once the frame is prepared, you will peel off the teflon backing and apply this to the underside/back of your frame. For extra security, reinforce the edges of the teflon sheet by taping the four sides.
Often Purchased With
- Each roller squeegee comes shipped with a Teflon sheet (PTFE)
- When combined with a Teflon sheet, roller squeegees create a very smooth and uniform hand to the final product.
- It's like having a heat press right on your machine!
- Roller squeegees are available for most automatic machines - the manual version is available as well.
- Size listed is of the Roller portion only. Outer dimension is 2" larger. The 16" Roller Squeegee requires 23"x31" frame. Machines using 20" x 24" frames should order the 14" Roller Squeegee.