DTF Black Fine Powder
DTF Black Fine Powder - 1 kg (Single Packet)
- White DTF Powder is best for use with WHITE or LIGHT coloured garments.
- Black DTF Powder is best for use with BLACK or DARK coloured garments. (reduces dye migration)
- Medium Powder is best used for roll to roll printing
- Fine Powder is best used on Epson or DTG machines
Often Purchased With
- After baking the powder, you will achieve solid white for more vibrant colours
- Even and regular particles resulting in quality graphics and good adherence
- Finely coated film means no pinholes
- Excellent bonding and flexibility properties with DTF inks
- The fabric has very slight hand feel touch
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Avoid to use the film in high humidity (Recommended humidity : 50% below)
- Keep dry
- Do not use damaged film which could damage printers
- View MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for additional information
Powder should NOT be applied on the printer platen. It needs to be applied AWAY from the printer. Application near the printer increases the risk of printer damage if the printer "breathes" in the adhesive powder into the intake fan by the electronics near the back of the machine. Damage to the printer for inappropriate use may not be covered under warranty.
- Please wear Personal Protective Equipment (eyeglasses, mask, and gloves) when working with DTF products. The fumes from curing the powder can be hazardous.