Hex-Helpers (for use with Silver-Mixing-Stick)
Hex-Helpers (for use with Silver-Mixing-Stick) - Pack of 50
Hex Helpers are a handy and inexpensive device that will take your Silver-Mixing-Sticks to a higher level of functionality.
How to use:
Fold the Hex-Helper in half and slide the tab into the adjacent slot to lock both halves together, then slide it onto your Silver-Mixing-Stick.
Often Purchased With
- The Hex-Helper will prevent the handle of the Mixing-stick from touching the ink-covered inside of the bucket. The Hex Helper touches the ink...not the handle.
- Hex-Helpers allow an ink-covered mixing stick to be safely propped up on a table.
- Hex-Helpers can be positioned on the shaft of a Mixing-Stick so that when the mixing stick is inserted into a small paper cup with ink, the mixing stick will stay upright in the middle of the cup and will not topple the paper cup over.
- Flat bottom mixes ink on the bottom of containers and reaches into the bottom corners.
- The super-smooth design will not “shave” the inside of plastic containers which prevents the creation of plastic curly cues in your ink.
- The Silver-Mixing-Stick is made in the USA from a proprietary aluminum alloy that provides superior strength and chemical resistance.
- The Silver-Mixing-Stick is also great for keeping your photo emulsion perfectly mixed.