Under Base Gray Blocker 301
Under Base Gray Blocker 301 - 1 Gallon
Matsui Under Base Blocker 301 Gray is a base that is printed down first to block dye sublimation on polyester fabrics.
Easy to mix and print
Prevents dye migration in to colors printed on top of Under Base Blocker
Great for printing on 100% Polyester, Performance Fabrics and Sublimation
Excellent matte down characteristics to push the nap of the fabric down
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, CPSIA and HR4040 Compliant
Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print Under Base Blocker 301 Gray up to 120 mc in (47 mc cm) and cure at 320°F (160°C). A thicker stencil is preferred to achieve a heavier deposit of Under Base Blocker 301 Gray to provide better coverage of the fabric and prevent migration.
Note: Due to variations in dyed polyesters, any application whether referenced or not in this technical data sheet should be pre-tested for suitability on the actual production fabric and/or consultation sought with Matsui International prior to printing.
Under Base Blocker 301 Gray should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Under Base Blocker 301 Gray test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity
- Shake ink gently or stir before use to avoid ink separation
- Store by closing the container
- Do not inhale or ingest
- Avoid flame, sparks, static electricity, and other ignition sources
- Dispose in a safe manner in accordance with local/national regulations
- View MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for additional information
Click here to check out Matsui's Colour Mixing System for the best in ink matching technology at your fingertips! The easiest most reliable way to achieve Pantone® PMS and custom colors consistently & help your business grow!
All you need to do is create an account and you're all set. Please note, once you create an account, you will not receive an email confirmation and can log in immediately. Watch this short intro video below for an in-depth look at how to use the system.