Tajima TMCP-VF (Multi Head Embroidery Machine)
Tajima TMCP-VF (Multi Head Embroidery Machine) - 9 Colour / 12 Head
Tajima's TMCP series is Tajima's large production flat type model offered in machine configurations up to 20 heads. The TMCP series is a production workhorse designed to operate in high production factory environments. This flat type machine has options available such as a beam sensor, boring device, seed bead and sequins. The integrated smart bobbin changer replaces the bobbins on all heads in only 5 seconds.
The TMCP-VF SERIES has more improved stitching stability and embroidery quality than the TFGN-II series. To enhance the machine foundation, the output of the frame drive motors is improved and an energy efficient AC servo motor is adopted as a main shaft motor. Also, a reinforced sash; which was introduced for large machines, has been adopted to all TMCP-VF series.
INCORPORATION OF THE FS MODE
To accommodate loosely twisted or thick thread that has been difficult to use for embroidery, Tajima has designed the FS Mode function to provide stitch stability and improved embroidery quality. When using the FS Mode the RPM is restricted. A decrease in production can be kept to a minimum by setting the FS mode to individual needles instead of all needles on the TMCP.
The FS mode is standardly equipped on all models. The FS Mode dramatically improves the quality of embroidery done with thick or soft-twisted thread that was unsuitable for embroidery machines in the past.
DIRECT COMMAND SWITCHES
Various operation switches and multi-color LEDs are located on the each tension base. Since all of the main functions of the operation panel can be manipulated in front of each head, the working efficiency of operators has been improved. Commonly used functions may be assigned to the custom switches.
DIGITALLY CONTROLLED PRESSOR FOOT REDUCES FLUTTERING
A digitally controlled presser foot that responds to changes in fabric thickness stitch by stitch. Accurate and beautiful embroidery from thin to 3D embroidery with no settings required. The machine reduces the fluttering of the fabric at the start of sewing and during thread trimming, minimizing problems such as skip stitch and thread trimming failure.
What is “ fluttering”?
“Fluttering” occurs when the material is lifted up during embroidery which causes skipped stitches, miss-trimming, and reduced quality stitching.
The DCP can be adjusted randomly according to the material thickness on the operation panel. It simplifies the mechanical process that was previously required and time consuming.
※DCP stands for Digitally Controlled Presser foot.
EQUIPPED WITH THE INDUSTRY’S LARGEST TOUCHSCREEN
The large-scale 12.1-inch operation panel is equipped with various convenient icons and multilingual displays. A touch panel allows more intuitive operation.
Greatly increased memory capacity!
• Maximum Design Storage - 200 designs
• Maximum Stitch Count - 2 million
An AC servo motor is adopted for the main shaft and the frame drive as with Tajima's flagship models. Optimized drivers, motors, and encoders are incorporated into a closed circuit controlled by Tajima technology. Extremely high positioning precision has been achieved while maintaining high speed of 1000 RPM. Tajima's motor drive algorithm boosts the quality of embroidery to new levels of excellence.
Safety Beam Sensor
A beam surrounds the work area while machine is in motion. If the plane is broken the machine will immediately stop.
Slim Cylinder makes it possible to embroider on smaller products such as socks, gloves, and pockets.
The Thread Locking System secures the thread after a trim to help prevent the thread pulling out during needle startup.
Trimmed Needle Plate
A shorter distance between the needle hole and the edge of the trimmed needle plate offers an increased embroidery area on many items.
Thread Break Detection
A sensor monitors the thread movement while stitching. If the tension on the upper or lower thread is broken the machine stops stitching relaying an error on the controller.
LED Needle Base Light
The LED Needle Base Light illuminates the needle area and provides the operator a better view of the item being embroidered.
The most advanced and reliable high-tech function and mechanisms
User-friendly quiet operation
• The latest noise reduction developments help create a quiet and pleasant working environment for operations
• The standard memory is 2,000,000 stitches and able to store a max of 200 designs
• Stitch conditions can be memorized together with embroidery data. The saved stitch conditions are applicable to job repeat or other machines.
Scale up/down. Rotate
• You can scale your designs down to 50% or up to 200% in increments of 1%, and rotate in 1- degree increments.
• A design can be automatically repeated up to 99 times both vertically and horizontally.
• Modify, insert or delete your embroidery design data stitch by stitch.
Satin stitch reduction and expansion
• Increase or decrease actual stitch length according to the stitch length in a design.
• A very helpful function to automatically remove small stitches to prevent thread breakage as well as to improve production efficiency.
Frame back / forward
• Frame back/forward is available in units of 1, 2 or 3 stitches, stop codes or designated stitch count.
• Production efficiency has been improved by decreasing downtime caused by color changes, thread trimming etc.
• The frame can be either manually or automatically returned to the design starting point (while the machine is stopped), even if the end point is different from the starting point.
• Confirm whether or not a design will fit in a frame before embroidery.
Automatic offset / manual offset
• Facilitate applique fabric placement and frame changing.
Automatic upper/under thread trimming device ATH
• Automatically operates to trim threads by commands in a design data.
Power failure control measures
• You can continue to operate the machine even after an unexpected power failure during embroidery without being annoyed by a production error due to design displacement.
Auto Color Change
• Auto needle bar change on color changes within the designs.
Large Stitch Memory
• Depending on the model purchased X21 controller on TMB and MX models come with 2,000,000 stitch capacity and TMEX touch panel controller has capacity of 4,000,000.
Auto Thread Break Sensor
• Machine will automatically sense any change in tension with upper thread break or snag.
Auto Thread Trim
• Trimmer within needle plate is auto within all trims within a design
• All machine equipped with multiple USB ports for easy use of any USB style barcode reader
Color LCD Panel
• Color LCD panel allows for easy navigation
Cubical Frame Design
• A large 14.2" x 19.7" sewing field lets Tajima Embroidery Machines take on the big jobs! Full backs and fronts are no problem.
High Speed Rotary Hook
• The rotary hook ensures stable stitching at high production speeds; thereby minimizing thread breaks while balanced thread tension.
• Tajima Embroidery Machines are LAN enabled to connect with your network. Easily transmit designs and improve workflow.
Large Sewing Field
• A large 14.2" x 19.7" sewing field lets Tajima Embroidery Machines take on the big jobs. Full backs and fronts are no problem.
Quick Frame Changeover
• Easily switch from caps to tubular to flats to cylinder sewing.
Safety Beam Sensor
• An invisible beam of light surrounds the work area of the machine while sewing. Breaking the beam stops the machine
• Picker has been eliminated to cut down on bird's nests ensuring deduction in product loss
• Data can be transferred to the controller via USB Flash Drive or LAN machine connection.
• The digitally controlled presserfoot eliminates stitch skipping, trimming errors, and uneven embroidery.
|Needles||9 or 12|
|Factory Options||Automatic lubrication system, SBC (Smart Bobbin Changer), UBC II (Bobbin Changer II), ESQ-C (Easy Sequin Device Color Change Type), Sequin Device IV, Seed Beads Device|
|Options||Beam sensor, Boring device II, Position Marker|
|Electricity||Single phase 200-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||1.2 kw|
|No. of Heads||Head Interval||Embroidery Space (mm) D x W|
680 x 345
680 x 400
680 x 330
Is the Tajima TMCP-VF (Multi Head Embroidery Machine) right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the Tajima TMCP-VF (Multi Head Embroidery Machine) to your apparel decorating business.