RC Spot Black
RC Spot Black - 1 Gallon
Matsui RC Spot Black is a Premium high mesh direct printing black for halftone or spot printing to achieve an extremely soft hand feel. This product has a black matte appearance.
Easy to print
Exceptional halftone and spot black
Prints through very high mesh counts for minimum ink usage
Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
OEKO-TEX® Compliant, CPSIA and HR4040 Compliant
Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through fine screen mesh up to 305 mc in (120 mc cm) when cured at 320°F (160°C), RC Spot Black produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today.
RC Spot Black should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make RC Spot Black test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- RC Spot Black can be dry cleaned or ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to help penetrate in to the garment
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity
- Shake ink gently or stir before use to avoid ink separation
- Store by closing the container
- Do not inhale or ingest
- Avoid flame, sparks, static electricity, and other ignition sources
- Dispose in a safe manner in accordance with local/national regulations
- View MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for additional information
Click here to check out Matsui's Colour Mixing System for the best in ink matching technology at your fingertips! The easiest most reliable way to achieve Pantone® PMS and custom colors consistently & help your business grow!
All you need to do is create an account and you're all set. Please note, once you create an account, you will not receive an email confirmation and can log in immediately. Watch this short intro video below for an in-depth look at how to use the system.