RB Textile Press Wash
RB Textile Press Wash - 1 Quart
RB Textile Press Wash is an environmentally approved, 100% active, virtually odor-free textile ink remover that can be effectively used at the press and in the reclaim area to remove plastisol inks for color changes, screen opening, and shop tools (squeegees and flood bars). RB Textile Press Wash cuts ink fast and quickly and is designed to be sprayed on and wiped down thoroughly with a shop rag.
Often Purchased With
- Has a citrus odor which makes the job of color changes and screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- Dries safe, providing a safe, odor-free alternative to mineral spirits, aerosol screen opener and other hot, hazardous, flammable solvents.
- Non-flammable which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
- May be applied manually or in an enclosed automatic screen washing system, providing superior product life and economy.
- Scrape all excess ink from screen.
- Apply RB Textile Press Wash by squirt bottle, pnuematic sprayer or rag to the (well) ink side of the screen.
- Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or a scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
- Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen.
- The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10-15 seconds.