RB Screen Wash
RB Screen Wash - 1 Quart
RB Screen Wash and Stain Remover (with degreasers) is an environmentally approved, 100% active, low odor, extremely quick penetrating, and fast-acting solvent designed to dissolve and clean virtually all types of screen printable inks, adhesives, clear coatings, and stains from printing mesh. Plastisol, UV/solvent, conductive and industrial inks are quickly dissolved with RB Screen Wash without the hazards and odors usually associated with aggressive solvents and caustic stain/haze removers. RB Screen Wash works quickly and causes no damage to printing mesh when used as a stain remover.
RB Screen Wash has built-in degreasers which will eliminate the need for an additional degreasing product as your final step in reclaim.
Often Purchased With
- Dissolves all inks and ink stains quickly, allowing mesh to be rinsed clean with water.
- Degreases as it dissolves inks, eliminating the additional step and expense of degreasing chemicals.
- Is a low odor product, providing a more pleasant environment for employees.
- Is non-flammable which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional screen washes.
- Contains low-foam detergents which contribute to superior ink and stain removal, while providing complete rinsability with water.
- May be applied manually or in an enclosed, automatic screen washing system, providing superior product life and economy.
- May be applied to a wet screen for use as a stain remover, without causing damage to the mesh.
APPLICATION FOR USE AS A SCREEN WASH:
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Apply RB Screen Wash to the (well) ink and print side of the screen. Scrub if necessary.
- Squeegee excess off screen.
- Using a good high pressure washer, spray rinse the screen starting at the bottom of the well side and work up. Give good attention to the image area of the screen. Rinse the print side of the screen.
- Apply RB Emulsion Remover or use with RB Dip Solution. The screen will now be ready for reuse. (no need to use n additional degreaser)
- If stubborn stains remain, apply RB Screen Wash as a stain remover and high pressure rinse.
APPLICATION FOR USE AS A STAIN REMOVER:
- Remove all ink and emulsion from screen.
- Apply stain remover to the (well) ink and print side of the screen, scrub.
- High pressure rinse both sides of screen, followed by a slow or flood rinse to activate degreasing agents.