RB Emulsion Remover
RB Emulsion Remover - 1 Gallon
Often Purchased With
- Is an economical liquid concentrate, which easily mixes with water at a ratio of 1 part chemical to 30 parts water, up to 1 part chemical to 55 parts water, providing unparalleled cost effectiveness.
- Is an aggressive stencil stripper on all commonly used stencil systems which will cover the majority of needs, on all mesh, without leaving emulsion haze.
- Mixes with water faster and more thoroughly than powders, which eliminates the waste generated by undissolved solids.
- Mix RB Emulsion Remover Concentrate at a ratio of 1:30 up to 1:55 with water in a plastic container.
- Apply RB Emulsion Remover Concentrate by brush, wipe, scrub pad or spray to both sides of emulsion/film, after ink has been removed.
- High pressure rinse both sides of the screen.
- Flood rinse entire screen with low pressure rinse from the top to remove any debris, splash back and chemical residue.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply RB Press Wash and high pressure rinse.