Mimaki TS330-1600 Wide Format Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer
Mimaki TS330-1600 Wide Format Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer - Default Title
Give your creativity a glow up - Flagship model in pursuit of "new value"
"330 Series" is a flagship model that combines Mimaki Engineering's technological expertise accumulated over more than 20 years to deliver beautiful image quality, high productivity, and high value added functions that assist in saving work.
"TS330-1600" is a water based dye sublimation inkjet printer for textiles and apparel, which achieves high productivity of 69 m²/h in Draft mode and high image quality thanks to Mimaki’s printing technologies, as well as improved conveyance mechanism and renewed usability, enabling constant high quality and stable printing.
Mimaki Weaving Dot Technology（MWDT）- New technology realizing high image quality
A new drop technology "Mimaki Weaving Dot Technology" expressing high-quality images suppresses an impact on printing caused by the individual difference of the head and misalignment in stagger adjustment and optimizes firing order, thereby realizing more accurate ink landing.
- This makes it possible to reproduce deep colors vividly without unevenness and realizes beautiful print quality.
Improved production performance with high image quality
A wide range of print modes are available to suit your work, from the fastest mode of 135m²/h, to Draft mode of 69m²/h, and to High Quality mode of 21m²/h.
In Draft mode, it achieves about 138% productivity compared to our conventional machine (TS55-1800).
- When outputting a 1200 x 2400 mm sized print, the number of printed pieces per hour has been improved from approximately 13 to 18 pcs., which will be able to meet the market needs for high production.
Two options for lower running costs in production
The "10kg ink tank supply unit" and the "Mini jumbo roll unit" are two options that can be used to reduce production costs.
The 10kg ink tank supply unit reduces the cost per cc compared to a standard 2L ink pack. The capability of continuous printing for a long time helps to reduce machine downtime, too.
- The "Mini jumbo roll unit" can be used to load long transfer paper, further minimizing running costs.
Image of Mini jumbo roll unit setting
New functions to ensure reliable long hour print operation
The motor of the take-up device is mounted on both sides. In conventional models, the drive motor was installed only on one side, but by installing it on both right and left sides, the force applied during winding is equal on both sides and improving the stability of winding.
- The newly designed media-edge guide reduces misalignment due to media meandering, that ensures the print for a long time.
- By cutting the media into a V-shape with the new "V-shape cut function", a single point can be enough to tape the media when winding it around the paper core. The center of media can be accurately attached to the paper core to reduce human error and avoid media conveyance misalignment.
- It can also save material by using a small part of the media and taping at one point.
- At the touch of a button of printer, it is to be chosen between two methods: "V-shaped cut" or conventional cut.
Achieves stable media feeding with one point tape fixing
New maintenance mechanism for improved usability
The new maintenance mechanism applies a cloth wiper that increases the removal rate of unwanted ink droplets from the nozzle surface. Compared with conventional scraping rubber wipers, the new wiping system soaks up unwanted ink droplets, reducing ink splattering on the head station.
- By reducing the frequency of maintenance around the head and cap, daily care becomes simple and the machine can always be maintained in optimal condition.
"Mimaki Remote Access (MRA)" enables wireless printer operation.
- Enables you to check the status of your machine remotely from a smartphone or PC. This allows you to operate the unit and the panel from a distance, making the work more efficient.
Features and Highlights
- Mimaki Weaving Dot Technology（MWDT）- New technology realizing high image quality
- Improved production performance with high image quality
- Two options for lower running costs in production
- New functions to ensure reliable long hour print operation
- New maintenance mechanism for improved usability
- Mimaki Remote Access (MRA) enables operation status check and panel operation from a remote location
- Max Print Speed: 135 m2/h
- Max Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Staggered Head
- Variable Dot
- Nozzle Drop-out Detection
- Nozzle Recovery Function
- Dye Sublimation
- Continuous Print
- Bulk Ink Supply
- Low Cost Ink
|Print head||On-demand piezo head (2 staggered layout)|
|Print resolution||300, 600, 900, 1200 dpi|
|Print gap||By manual 3 levels (3.0/3.5/4.0 mm)|
|Ink||Type/Color||Sublimation ink Sb411 (Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm, Lk), Sb410 (Fp, Fy)|
|Capacity||2L Ink pack / 10 kg Ink tank *1|
|Maximum print width||1,610 mm (63.4")|
|Media||Maximum width||1,620 mm (63.8")|
|Thickness||1 mm or lower|
|Roll diameter||φ250 mm or less|
|Roll weight||45 kg or less|
|Roll inside diameter||2 inch / 3 inch|
|Media cutting||Auto cutting by cutter of head unit *2|
|Interface||Ethernet 1000 BASE-T / (USB2.0 Hi-speed)|
|Certifications||VCCI class A, FCC class A, ETL IEC 62368-1,
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS),
CB, REACH, Energy Star, RCM, EAC, KC, UKCA
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100-120 / 200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz|
|Power consumption||Max.: 1,440 W or less / Standard: 800 W|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20–30 °C (68–86 °F)
Humidity: 35–65% Rh (Non condensing)
Recommended temperature: 20–25 °C (68–77 °F)
Dust level: General office level
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||3,170 x 820 x 1,305 mm (124.8 x 32.3 x 51.4")|
|Weight||240 kg (529.1 lb)|
*1 Lbl, Lm, Lk, Fp, Fy are only available in 2L ink packs and can be used with 10kg ink tanks.
*2 Cut shape can be V-shaped cut or straight cut.
Is the Mimaki TS330-1600 Wide Format Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the Mimaki TS330-1600 Wide Format Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer to your apparel decorating business.