Mimaki Tiger600-1800TS Wide Format Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer
Mimaki Tiger600-1800TS Wide Format Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer - Default Title
High-Speed and High-Quality - Digital Textile Printing Era Has Arrived. Maximum print speed: 550 m2/h
Sublimation transfer inkjet textile printer "Tiger600-1800TS" boasts a maximum printing speed of 550 m2/h (143% in excess of the conventional model) owing to the renovated high-speed printhead and the proprietary image quality enhancement technologies. The improved print speed further contributes to promoting the digital transformation of textile printing.
Next-Generation Tiger: Unparalleled Productivity and Superior Image Quality
- Mimaki's original print technology and mechanism design, together with a new high-speed drive print head. The new "Tiger" was born with high productivity and image quality, setting the stage for the future of digital textile printing.
"Tiger600-1800TS" with Mimaki's accumulated technologies, embodies practical image quality and productivity for textile and fashion applications.
It is a product that brings you to the world of sustainable digital textile printing.
Space-Saving and Lightweight Design for Easier Installation
Both transfer paper set-up and take-out can be performed from one-side
- Operation footprint reductions : Approx. 50% vs previous model
- Product weight reductions : Approx. 80% vs previous model
Greatly easing installation location restrictions
- Easier for customers to install the system
Advanced Transfer Paper Transport Mechanism: Stable Printing even with Thin Transfer Paper!
The Tiger600-1800TS features a newly designed wrinkle-removing roller within its transport system.
Previously, transport tension-induced wrinkles on the transfer paper led to cockling, causing the print head to touch the paper.
- The newly designed roller allows wrinkles to escape when transport tension is applied, effectively preventing any contact between the print head and the transfer paper. Ensuring stable transport of thin paper helps reducing running cost.
Ink System Design and Support Functions for Continuous and Stable Production
- A new ink system design implemented to reduce the risk of nozzle dropout during operation. The system is also equipped with support functions to ensure that customers can continue working even in the event of nozzle clogging.
NRS: Nozzle Recovery System
- Even when head cleaning does not clear nozzle clog, productivity can be maintained.
Head Select Function
- The print process can be continued using the available range of print heads when large number of nozzles are clogged.
- *Productivity varies depending on the usable range of print heads.
Shape Your Expression as Desired with Ultra-Safe Eco Sublimation Transfer Ink and Specialized Textile Software
MLSb510: Highly Safe Eco Sublimation Transfer Ink
- High density and wide color gamut MLSb510, delivers vivid and striking results.
- MLSb510 is also safe and environmentally friendly, boasting ECO PASSPORT certification, and is currently undergoing ZDHC MRSL Lv.3 adoption.
Features and Highlights
- Maximum output speed of 550 m2/h
- Advanced Transfer Paper Transport Mechanism: Stable Printing even with Thin Transfer Paper
- Space-Saving and Lightweight Design for Easier Installation
- Ink System Design and Support Functions for Continuous and Stable Production
- Ultra-Safe Eco Sublimation Transfer Ink and Specialized Textile Software
|Printhead||On-demand piezo head|
|Number of heads||8 unitss (4 in-lined x 2 staggered layout)|
|Print resolutions||300, 600dpi|
|Maximum print width||1,850 mm (72.8")|
|Minimum print width||210 mm (8.3")|
|Maximum media width||1,900 mm (74.8")|
|Paper core diameter||3 inches|
|Media roll diameter||Φ600mm or less (≤ 23.6")|
|Media weight||300kg or less (≤ 661.4 lb.)|
|Ink||Type/Color||Sublimation Transfer MLSb510 (BL/M/Y/K)|
|Content||10kg ink Tank|
|Interface||Ethernet 10GB-T, USB2.0 (Removable Disk)|
|Built-in touch panel
Exclusive Software MPC (Mimaki Print Controller)
|RIP Software||TxLink4 Standard / Professional|
|Certifications||ETL compliant with IEC62368-1, CE marking (EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive, Machinery Directive)
CB certification / RoHS / REACH / RCM / KC certification / UKCA
|Power||3φ 380-415V ± 5%, 50/60Hz ± 1%, 25A|
|Operational environment||Temperature||20-30 degC / 68-77 degF|
|Humidity||35 - 65% Rh (Non condensing)|
|Dust level||0.15㎎/㎥ or less (Equivalent to a general office floor level)|
|Maximum operating altitude||2,000m|
|Power consumption||Max. operating||15.0kW or less|
|Standby||1.0kW or less|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||5,300x2,800x1,900mm (209x110x75")|
|Weight||1,620kg or less (≤3,572 lb.) *1 *2|
*1: Total of entire system
*2: paper and ink weight are excluded
Is the Mimaki Tiger600-1800TS Wide Format Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the Mimaki Tiger600-1800TS Wide Format Sublimation Transfer Inkjet Printer to your apparel decorating business.