Mimaki CG-FXII Series Cutter
Mimaki CG-FXII Series Cutter - Default Title
- Three sizes available:
- CG-75FXII: 40 inches (101 cm)
- CG-130FXII: 62 inches (158 cm)
- CG-160FXII: 74 inches (188 cm)
- High speed, continuous crop mark detection
- Half cut function
- Over cut function
- Selectable clamp pressure
- Three selectable job speeds
- Media load from front or back
- FineCut8 software included
Features And Highlights
- Continuous crop mark detection
- Long accurate tracking
- FineCut – Plug-in for print & cut solutions
High speed continuous crop mark detection
- An optical sensor enables automatic consecutive detection of crop marks throughout the nested image which the Inkjet printer prints, in combination with the automatic adjustment function to obtain precise contour cutting.
- By continuously detecting a maximum of 4 points, nested images in both X axis and Y axis can be cut aligning each image automatically.
- Light pointer easily adjust the head position to crop marks
Accurate media feeding ensures precise contour cutting over longer-length prints.
- Necessary media length is fed in advance to reduce tension during cutting. This functions increases the precision of long-length print media cutting.
“HALF CUT” mechanism, a proprietary technology of Mimaki
- With the original half cut function, the backing sheet can be cut leaving a little bit of half cut connecting points,which can be easily detached when necessary.Various media without backing sheets can be also cut.
Engineered Head Unit
- Media is automatically cut by a standard sheet cutter.
- Selectable clamp pressure with high and low setting ensures accurate cutting of various media.
- Selectable three jog speeds ensure proper and easy positioning of the head to the point.
- Over-cut function makes the starting and ending points overlapped, which eliminates uncut portion of the media.
- Media can be loaded from back or front.
- Up to 6 roll media can be set at a time(1 set standard).
- Plug-in cutting software for CorelDRAW and Illustrator is included.
- A special adaptor to use commercially available pens and USB interface are included.
|Acceptable sheet width||90mm~1,040mm (3.54"~40.9")||90mm~1,580mm (3.54"~62.0")||90mm~1,880mm (3.54”~74”)|
|Acceptable roll sheet||Outer less than φ200mm , Roll weight less than 18kg||Outer less than φ200mm Roll weight less than 22kg|
|Effective cutting area*1||760mm x 51m(29.9" x 167')||1,300mm x 51m(51.2" x 167')||1,600mm×51m(62.9”×167’)|
|Maximum auto cutting width*2||870mm (34.2”)||1,425mm (56.1”)||1,720mm (67.7”)|
|Maximum cutting speed||100cm/s (39.3"/s)|
|Maximum moving speed||140cm/s (55"/s)|
|Adjustable speed range*3||1-10cm/s : 1cm step adjustment
(0.39"-3.94"/s : 0.39" step adjustment)
10-50cm/s : 5cm step adjustment
(3.94"-19.68"/s : 2" step adjustment)
50-100cm/s : 10cm step adjustment
(19.68"-39.37" : 3.94" step adjustment)
|Command resolution||25µm or 10µm(0.001" or 0.0004")-MGL-IIc|
|Repeatability||±0.2mm (Excluding shrinkage / expansion caused by the film temperature)|
|Range of down pressure||Cutter||10~20g(2g step), 20~100g(5g step), 100~400g(10g step)|
|Pouncing||10~20g(2g step), 20~100g(5g step), 100~400g(10g step)|
|Pen||10~20g(2g step), 20~100g(5g step), 100~150g(10g step)|
|Acceptable sheet*4||Vinyl up to 0.25mm(0.01")thickness,
Fluorescent type vinyl Reflective sheet
|Acceptable sheet for pouncing*5||Paper thickness: 0.06~0.13mm (0.0024"~0.005")|
|Applicable tools*6||Cutter, Water based ball-point pen,
Oil based ball-point pen, Pouncing tool
|Type of command||MGL-IIc|
|Receiver buffer size||30MB Standard (20MB when in sorting)|
|Power consumption||145VA or less|
|Weight (with stands)||50kg(110 lbs.)||60kg(132 lbs.)||69kg(152 lbs.)|
*1: Maximum sheet feeding length differs depending on the software.
*2:Sheet width to cut off from the roll.
*3:Restricted sheet width.
*4:Provided that the blade specific to fluorescent type vinyl (SPB-0007)and the blade specific to reflective sheet (SPB-0006)are used.
*5:Pouncing tool intended specifically for pouncing shall be used.
*6:The goods on the market are φ8~φ9 Pen. No guaranty with accuracy, and image quality.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of the respective owners.
Is the Mimaki CG-FXII Series Cutter right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the Mimaki CG-FXII Series Cutter to your apparel decorating business.