Mat 301 M
Mat 301 M - 1 Gallon
Matsui Mat 301 M is a high mesh semi-opaque mixing base that results in a matte finish and can be mixed with “Neo Pigments” and "Glow Pigments" to achieve an extremely soft hand feel. This product has a milky appearance.
Often Purchased With
Easy to mix and print
Creates thousands of color shades by adding up to 15% Neo Pigments and Glow Pigments
Prints through very high mesh counts for minimum ink usage
Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
Creates a matte finish with superb softness
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, CPSIA and HR4040 Compliant
Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through fine screen mesh up to 305 mc in (120 mc cm) when cured at 320°F (160°C), Mat 301 M produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today.
Mat 301 M should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Mat 301 M test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Mat 301 M can be dry cleaned or ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to help Soften and penetrate in to the garment
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity
- Shake ink gently or stir before use to avoid ink separation
- Store by closing the container
- Do not inhale or ingest
- Avoid flame, sparks, static electricity, and other ignition sources
- Dispose in a safe manner in accordance with local/national regulations
- View MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for additional information
Click here to check out Matsui's Colour Mixing System for the best in ink matching technology at your fingertips! The easiest most reliable way to achieve Pantone® PMS and custom colors consistently & help your business grow!
All you need to do is create an account and you're all set. Please note, once you create an account, you will not receive an email confirmation and can log in immediately. Watch this short intro video below for an in-depth look at how to use the system.