K2610 Infinite FX Process Cyan
K2610 Infinite FX Process Cyan - 1 Gallon
Wilflex™ Infinite FX Process colors are designed to produce the cleanest, highest intensity colors for textile printing. These pure, transparent colors are designed for high productivity direct wet-on-wet printing with excellent resistance to build-up, superb printability, extremely soft hand and minimal dot gain.
- Designed for printing on light colored fabric grounds
- Can be printed on top of an appropriate underbase white from any of our Avient Brands
- Match color key fast with these pure pigments.
- 100% cotton, cotton blends, all-white fabric grounds
- Counts: 305-355 t/in (120-140 t/cm)
- Tension: 25-35 n/cm
- Durometer: 70/90, 70/90/70
- Edge: Sharp
- Stroke: Fast
- *Do not use excess squeegee pressure
- Direct: 2 over 2
- Off Contact: 1/16” (.2cm)
- Emulsion Over Mesh: N/A
Flash & Cure Temperatures
- Flash: 220°F (105°C)
- Cure: 320°F (160°C)
- EQ: N/A
- MX: N/A
- PC: N/A
- *All percentages listed at % by weight.
- K2585 INFINITE FX HALFTONE BASE - 20% max
- *All percentages listed at % by weight
Shipping & Storage
- 65-90°F (18-32°C)
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use within one year of receipt
- Ink degradent or press wash
- Most effective when art is separated by experienced, specialized textile screen print process Artist utilizing the ASI ProSet color data provided by Avient.
- Use consistent, high-tensioned screen mesh to optimize performance properties.
- For CMYK profiles, copy and paste the below link into your browser: https://www.avientspecialtyinks.com/sites/default/files/2022-04/Avient%20Specialty%20Inks %20ProSet.csf
- Perform fusion tests before production. Failure to cure ink properly may result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion and unacceptable durability. Ink gel and cure temperatures should be measured using a Thermoprobe placed directly in the wet ink film and verified on the production run substrate(s) and production equipment. It is the responsibility of the printer to determine that the correct ink has been selected for a specific substrate and the application processes meet your customer’s standards or specifications. Avient Specialty Inks have been carefully designed to perform within a given viscosity range. Any alteration of viscosity should be minimized. Stir plastisols before printing. Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Separations steps for 4 color process printing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG2a88pPTeU
- Stir plastisols before printing.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Perform fusion tests before production. Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion and unacceptable durability. Gel and cure temperatures for ink should be measured using a Thermoprobe device placed directly in the wet ink film and verified on the substrate(s) and equipment to be used for production.
- It is the responsibility of the printer to determine that the correct ink has been selected for a specific substrate and the application processes meet the printer’s customer standards or specifications.
- Curing is the responsibility of each printer to confirm that the print is fully cured. PolyOne’s cure recommendations are not a guarantee or warranty, but merely suggested starting points for curing evaluations as explained above.
- When printing on garments that contain certain dyes, you must pre-test for the potential ghosting. Please refer to our website for more information on this issue.
- Wilflex products have been carefully designed to perform within a given viscosity range, and any dramatic change in viscosity is probable to result in a change in printing characteristics
- NON-CONTAMINATION OF EPIC INKS: Do not mix EPIC inks with inks, additives or extenders from other companies. All buckets, palette knives, stirring apparatus, squeegees, flood bars and screens must be cleaned properly and free of phthalates and pvc containing inks. Non-phthalate emulsions and pallet adhesives must be used. Failure to follow these precautions may cause phthalate contamination in violation of consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Any application not referred in this product information bulletin should be pre-tested or consultation sought with Wilflex Technical Services Department prior to printing.