HM Discharge White
HM Discharge White - 1 Unit (1 Gallon)
Matsui HM Discharge White is a high mesh discharge white that is great for creating high end halftone white opaque art. Results in an extremely soft hand feel.
Often Purchased With
Easy to mix and print
Can be blended with Neo Pigments and Glow Pigments up to 15% to achieve pastel colors
Prints through very high mesh counts for minimum ink usage
Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
Blend 50/50 with Brite Discharge White to create a brighter white printed up to 230 mc in (91 mc cm)
CPSIA and HR4040 Compliant
Is “PVC Free”
Print through fine screen mesh up to 305 mc in (120 mc cm) when cured at 320°F (160°C), HM Discharge White produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today.
HM Discharge White should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make HM Discharge White test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- HM Discharge White can be dry cleaned or ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to help penetrate in to the garment
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity
- Shake ink gently or stir before use to avoid ink separation
- Store by closing the container
- Do not inhale or ingest
- Avoid flame, sparks, static electricity, and other ignition sources
- Dispose in a safe manner in accordance with local/national regulations
- View MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for additional information
Click here to check out Matsui's Colour Mixing System for the best in ink matching technology at your fingertips! The easiest most reliable way to achieve Pantone® PMS and custom colors consistently & help your business grow!
All you need to do is create an account and you're all set. Please note, once you create an account, you will not receive an email confirmation and can log in immediately. Watch this short intro video below for an in-depth look at how to use the system.