Epson SureColor P700 13-Inch Photo Printer
Epson SureColor P700 13-Inch Photo Printer - Default Title
The photographic print defines the true art of photography. As the canvas is to a painter, the print allows you to clearly portray every detail of your creative vision — and for all to experience what you felt at the moment of capture.
Introducing the SureColor® P700 with BorderFree® technology — a breakthrough in professional printing technology.
Drawing from over 20 years of experience, the SureColor P700 incorporate the same large-format printing technology used by the world’s leading photographers into a sleek, compact design, allowing for the creation of exhibition quality prints from the convenience of a desktop.
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
Spend more time designing and less time worrying about what your printed comps will look like. Meet the printers that stay true to your vision.
- Outstanding image quality and colour — all-new UltraChrome® PRO10 Ink with Violet produces a wide colour gamut for vibrant and rich colours
- No Photo and Matte Black ink switching — dedicated nozzles for both black ink types — no switching needed
- New 10-channel MicroPiezo® AMC printhead — consistently delivers prints with outstanding speed, consistency and accuracy
- Easy printing from smart devices — print colour-managed files directly from your iOS® device1 using an easy-to-use interface
- New Carbon Black Driver Technology — all-new Carbon Black Driver mode dramatically increases Dmax for best-in-class black density on glossy papers
- Professional media handling — accommodates rolls2 and sheet media up to 1.5 mm thick of Epson Professional, Signature Worthy and Legacy papers as well as third-party media
- Easy to use — features 4.3" customizable touchscreen, wireless connectivity and interior LED light for fast, convenient operation
- Compact design — up to 30 percent smaller than our previous generation
- Industry-leading print permanence — UltraChrome PRO10 ink is expected to create prints that have WIR display permanence ratings of up to 200 years for colour and 400 years for black-and-white3
Printing Technology: Advanced MicroPiezo AMC 10-channel, drop-on-demand printhead with ink-repelling coating technology
Maximum Print Resolution:5760 x 1440 dpi
Maximum Printable Area:13" x 129"
Print Speed:8.5" x 11" print: 1 min 29 sec, 13" x 19" print: 2 min 23 sec4
Minimum Ink Droplet Size:1.5 picoliters; Variable Droplet Technology can produce up to three different dot sizes per line
Nozzle Configuration:Colour and monochrome heads; 180 nozzles x 10
CD / DVD Printing:Yes
Ink Type:UltraChrome PRO10 pigment ink; 10-ink, 10-color Cyan, Light Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Yellow, Gray, Light Gray, Violet, Photo Black and Matte Black
Fade Resistance / Print Longevity:up to 200 years; Black-and-white: up to 400 years3
Operating Systems:Mac® OS X® 10.6.8 or later; Windows® 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32-bit,64-bit)7
- Operating: 50 ˚ to 95 ˚F (10 ˚ to 35 ˚C)
- Storage: -4 ˚ to 104 ˚F (-20 ˚ to 40 ˚C)
- Operating: 20–80% (no condensation)
- Storage: 5–85% (no condensation)
Sound Level:Approx. 39 dB(A) according to ISO 7779
- Printing: 20.3" x 30.3" x 16.5" (W x D x H)
- Storage: 20.3" x 14.5" x 7.3"(W x D x H)
Eco Features:ENERGY STAR® qualified, RoHS compliant, Recyclable Product8, Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner9
Safety Approvals:UL (MET), FCC (Class A), CSA, CE, EMC
Country of Origin:Indonesia
Warranty:Standard 1-year full unit exchange with toll-free phone support Monday through Friday
Sheet Media Handling
Up to 13" x 19"; up to 120 sheets plain paper, 30 sheets photo paper, and Single sheet loading of thicker fine art paper.
Front Media Path
Up to 13" x 19"; single sheet manual feeder, designed for thicker papers up to 1.5 mm thick
BorderFree Print Widths
3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), letter (8.5" x 11"), 11" x 14", B (11" x 17"), A3 (11.7" x 16.5"), Super B (13" x 19")
Roll Media Handling
Single Roll-to-Roll / Top-loading Roll:13" roll
Media Core:2" core
Rated Voltage:AC 110 – 240 V
Rated Frequency:50 – 60 Hz
Rated Current:Less than 1 A/110 – 120 V
- Printing: approx. 22 W
- Sleep Mode: approx. 1.1 W
- Power Off: approx. 0.14 W
- SureColor P700 Printer
- Initial Ink Cartridges†
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
- CD/DVD Disc Tray
- Additional Maintenance Box
- Note: USB and Ethernet cords NOT included.
† The included initial cartridges are designed for reliable printer setup and cannot be used as replacement cartridges or resold. The ink supplied with your printer is used during initial setup. In order to produce the highest quality prints, the printer needs to be and will be fully charged with ink. After setup is complete, the ink remaining in the cartridges, and the service life of the maintenance box will be limited. Even if ink levels are low, or the service life of the maintenance box is nearing an end, you can continue to print until the printer displays replacement instructions. However, we recommend being prepared with replacement ink cartridges. An additional maintenance box is included with the printer.
Standard 1-year limited warranty with toll-free phone support Monday through Friday
Is the Epson SureColor P700 13-Inch Photo Printer right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the Epson SureColor P700 13-Inch Photo Printer to your apparel decorating business.