Epson – SureColor F9470H 64-Inch Dye-Sublimation Printer
Epson – SureColor F9470H 64-Inch Dye-Sublimation Printer - Default Title
$7,800.00 Epson Rebate
High-speed, reliable productivity for high-visibility digital dye-sublimation transfers.
Produce vibrant apparel, soft signage, décor and more with the high-performance SureColor F9470H 64-inch printer. Purposefully designed for high-visibility dye-sublimation printing, the F9470H features the full spectrum of brilliant UltraChrome® DS6 ink, including Fluorescent Pink and Fluorescent Yellow, for exceptional colour saturation and brightness. The perfect choice for high-volume, industrial environments, the F9470H includes dual PrecisionCore® TFP® printheads and delivers outstanding-quality prints at speeds up to 1,169 sqft/hour1. A truly turnkey solution, the F9470H arrives with Epson Edge® workflow software, highly accurate roll-to-roll media support system with advanced auto paper-tension control, and high-capacity ink tanks for seamless 24/7 production.
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson ink packs only, not third-party ink packs or ink.*
- Breakthrough productivity — dual printheads deliver industrial-level, roll-to-roll performance at speeds up to 1,169 square feet/hour1
- Brilliant image quality — UltraChrome DS6 Ink2 Technology with fluorescent Yellow and Pink ink produces exceptional colour saturation and high contrast
- True roll-to-roll support — high-accuracy take-up reel supports efficient calendar heat press transfer
- Turnkey solution, fully supported by Epson — includes Epson Edge Print and ICC profiles, for use with optimized Epson DS Transfer Papers
- Predictable, reliable performance — advanced auto paper-tension control and the fabric head wiper enable simple, continuous production
- More ink means less downtime — high-capacity ink tanks hold up to 3 L per colour, for longer print runs without user intervention
- Epson Edge Dashboard — remotely run cleanings, check ink levels, update firmware and download new media profiles from your computer
- Affordable, scalable solution — offers an excellent performance-to-price ratio; easily add printers to meet your business needs
Printing Technology: Dual advanced PrecisionCore® TFP® 10-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet printhead with ink-repelling coating technology
Maximum Print Resolution:1440 x 720 dpi
- Speed: up to 1,169 sq ft/hr1
- Sports apparel: up to 568 sq ft/hr1
- Fashion/signage: up to 1,004 sq ft/hr1
Minimum Ink Droplet Size: Variable Droplet Technology
Maximum Paper Width: 64"
Minimum Paper Width: 11.8"
Maximum Printable Width: Up to 63.6"
Ink Type: UltraChrome DS6 ink technology; 5-color
Ink Configuration: C, M, Y, HDK, Fy, Fp
Replacement Ink: UltraChrome DS Ink
- High Density Black Ink Packs (T46C820)
- Cyan Ink Packs (T46C220)
- Magenta Ink Packs (T46C320)
- Yellow Ink Packs (T46C420)
- Fluorescent Pink Ink Packs (T46C520)
- Fluorescent Yellow Ink Packs (T46C620)
Operating Systems: Windows® 10 and 8.1
Minimum PC Requirements: 2GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, DVD-ROM or Internet connection
Recommended PC Specifications: 3GHz or higher quad core CPU, 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, and high-speed Internet connection
Operating (recommended): 59 ˚ to 77 ˚F (15 ˚ to 25 ˚C)
Operating: 59 ˚ to 95 ˚F (15 ˚ to 35 ˚C)
Operating: 20 – 80% (no condensation)
Operating (recommended): 40 – 60% (no condensation)
Sound Level: Less than 59 dB(A) according to ISO 7779
Dimensions: 103" x 37" x 53" (2,620 mm x 934 mm x 1,332 mm) (W x D x H)
Weight: 639 lb (290 kg)
Epson UltraChrome DS Ink is certified by ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®, meaning it’s safe for adults, children and babies.
Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner5
Country of Origin: China
Warranty: Standard 1-year limited warranty. Optional Epson Service programs available for a total of 3 years of coverage.
Roll Media Handling
Single Roll-to-Roll / Top-loading Roll: 64" wide
Media Core: 2" or 3" core diameter
Maximum Roll Diameter: Up to 9.8"
Maximum Roll Weight: Up to 100 lb
Media Thickness: From 45 gsm to 1 mm thick
Take-up Reel: Fully automatic “wind in” or “wind out” with tension control
Sheet Media Handling
Left/Right Margins: 0.20" (0.40" total)
Rated Voltage: AC 100 – 120 V; 200 – 240 V
Rated Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
Rated Current: 10.0 A at 100 – 120 V, 5.0 A at 200 – 240 V
- Printing: approx. 570 W or less
- Power Off: approx 1.0 W
- Sleep Mode: approx 17 W
- Standby Heaters On: 340 W
- Power Requirements: Requires two outlets
- SureColor F9470 Dye-sublimation Inkjet Printer
- UltraChrome DS Ink - 2,000 mL each colour x 4 colors, and 1,000mL of fluorescent Yellow and fluorescent Pink
- Epson Edge Print Software
- Power Cords
- Product Warranty
Standard 1-year limited warranty with toll-free phone support Monday through Friday
Is the Epson – SureColor F9470H 64-Inch Dye-Sublimation Printer right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the Epson – SureColor F9470H 64-Inch Dye-Sublimation Printer to your apparel decorating business.