Epson – SureColor F6470 44-Inch Dye-Sublimation Printer
Epson – SureColor F6470 44-Inch Dye-Sublimation Printer - Default Title
$1,300.00 Epson Rebate
High-performance, versatile 4-colour digital dye-sublimation printer
Maximize productivity for your business with the high-performance SureColor F6470 digital printer. This versatile 44" dye-sublimation transfer printer generates 4-color output at speeds up to 820 square feet per hour1, quickly and efficiently producing high-quality images that are ideal for promotional products, apparel, home décor, soft signage and more. The versatile SureColor F6470 features a 1.33" PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead with Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT), for exceptional and consistent print quality. And, with an integrated ink pack system utilizing 1.6-liter UltraChrome® DS Ink packs, it continuously delivers astounding image quality with rich color saturation and contrast. Designed with ease of use in mind, the intuitive SureColor F6470 comes with a 4.3" touchscreen control panel, an easily accessible maintenance area, a built-in cutter for roll-to-sheet convenience and a media take-up reel system for unattended printing. Streamline your workflow with included powerful Epson Edge® Print software, featuring Adobe® PDF Print Engine, and live monitoring of your printer fleet with Epson® Cloud Solution PORT2. The SureColor F6470 features front-loading media and is optimized for Epson DS Transfer Paper, comprising Universal, Rigid Photo Optimized, Adhesive Textile and Multipurpose paper types. The printer comes with a 1-year limited onsite warranty, giving you peace of mind with Epson’s world-class service and support.
- PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead with NVT
- Print speeds up to 820 square feet per hour1
- Astounding image quality w/ UltraChrome DS Ink
- Epson Edge Print software w/ Adobe PDF Print Engine
- Media take-up for unattended printing; built-in cutter
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson ink packs only, not third-party ink packs or ink.*
- PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead with Nozzle Verification Technology — delivers consistent, high print quality day after day
- Productive, versatile 4-color output — print speeds up to 820 square feet per hour1 Astounding image quality — highly efficient UltraChrome® DS Ink delivers extraordinary color saturation and high color contrast
- Seamless workflow — powerful Epson Edge® Print workflow software, featuring Adobe® PDF Print Engine
- Versatile media support — features a media take-up reel for unattended printing and a built-in cutter for roll-to-sheet convenience
- Performance optimized for Epson® DS Transfer Paper — Universal, Rigid Photo Optimized, Adhesive Textile and Multipurpose paper types available
- Low user maintenance — easily accessible maintenance area helps ensure consistent, reliable performance
- Epson Cloud Solution PORT2 — provides live production monitoring of your printer fleet, including production rates and printer utilization
- Turnkey solution, fully supported by Epson — includes 1-year limited onsite warranty; Epson PreferredSM Plus Extended Service Plans available
Printing Technology: PrecisionCore MicroTFP drop-on-demand inkjet printhead with Nozzle Verification Technology
Ink Type: UltraChrome DS with High-Density Black Ink
Ink Configuration: C, M, Y, HDK
Nozzle Configuration: 800 nozzles x 4 colors
Droplet Technology: Variable Droplet Technology
Maximum Resolution: 1,200 x 600 dpi
Print Speed: Up to 820 ft/hr1
Maximum Paper Width: 44"
Minimum Paper Width: 10"
Left/Right Margins: 0.12" (0.24" total)
Maximum Printable Width: Up to 43.8"
Epson Integrated Ink Pack System
In-Box Ink: None–sold separately
Retail Ink Pack Volume: 2 x 1,600 mL ink packs per color
Ink Pack Shelf Life: 2 years from printed production date This printer is designed for use with Epson genuine packs and ink only, not third-party packs or ink.
Weight and Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 64" x 36" x 45" (1,608 mm x 916 mm x 1,128 mm)
- Weight: 295 lb (140 kg)
Acoustic Noise Level: Less than 54 dB(A), according to ISO 7779
- Operating: 59 ˚ to 95 ˚F (15 ˚ to 35 ˚C)
- Operating (Recommended): 59 ˚ to 77 ˚F (15 ˚ to 25 ˚C)
- Operating: 20 – 80% (no condensation)
- Operating (Recommended): 40 – 60% (no condensation)
Limited Warranty and Extended Service Plans:
Standard 1-year limited warranty; optional Epson Preferred Plus Extended Service Plans available up to a total of 5 years of continuous coverage
Country of Origin: China
Roll Media Handling
Single Roll-to-Sheet: Up to 44" wide
Media Core: 2" or 3" core diameter
Maximum Roll Diameter: Up to 5.9"
Media Thickness: Up to 0.5 mm
Integrated Cutter: Automatic rotary cutter
- Printer: Requires 2 outlets
- Voltage: AC 100 – 120 V; 200 – 240 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Current: 3.4 A at 100 – 120 V, 1.6 A at 200 – 240 V
- Printing: Approx. 80 W or less
- Standby: 36 W
- Sleep Mode: Less than 20 W
- Power Off: Less than 0.3 W
- SureColor F6470 Printer
- Epson Edge Print PRO software
- Auto Media Take-up Reel System
- 120V Power Cable x2
Standard 1-year limited warranty with toll-free phone support Monday through Friday
Is the Epson – SureColor F6470 44-Inch Dye-Sublimation Printer right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the Epson – SureColor F6470 44-Inch Dye-Sublimation Printer to your apparel decorating business.