Epson SureColor F170 Dye-Sublimation Printer
Epson SureColor F170 Dye-Sublimation Printer - Without Heat Press
The complete dye-sub print solution for easy, high-quality results right from the start.
Get fast, reliable dye-sub printing right out of the box with the SureColor F170. Ideal for personalizing awards, mugs, mousepads and more, this high-performance dye-sublimation printer delivers professional-quality prints using powerful PrecisionCore® technology. A truly turnkey solution, the SureColor F170 arrives with genuine Epson dye-sublimation ink technology, a 150-sheet auto-feed tray, and Mac and Windows print software. Plus, with its remarkably compact, space-saving design, you can maximize workshop space.
Note: The Epson F170 is available for online only.
Click here to learn more about the Hotronix EASY Brand Craft Heat Press
Click here to learn more about the Hotronix A2Z Swing Away Heat Press
Epson Dye Sublimation Transfer Multi-Use Paper (For Epson F170)Regular price From $28.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
Epson SureColor F570/F170 Dye-Sublimation InkRegular price $29.99 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$34.99 CADSale price $29.99 CADSale
Epson F170 Maintenance TankRegular price $27.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
Astounding print quality
PrecisionCore printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity.
Genuine Epson dye-sublimation ink technology
Delivers extraordinary colour saturation and high color contrast.
Versatile media support
Replace ink less often
High-capacity ink bottles with auto-stop for easy, mess-free filling.
Tackle a variety of print jobs
Epson DS Multi-Use transfer paper produces amazing images on both soft and rigid materials.
- Reliable performance — backed by Epson world-class service and support
- Easy printing right out of the box — comes equipped with streamlined print software optimized for dye-sublimation
- Flexible connectivity — easily connect to the printer via USB, Ethernet or integrated wireless
Operating Systems:Windows® 10, Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Mac® OS X® 10.6 – macOS® 10.15.x6
- Operating: 50 ° to 95 °F (10 ° to 35 °C)
- Storage: -4 ° to 104 °F (-20 ° to 40 °C)
- Operating: 20 – 80%
- Storage: 5 – 85% (no condensation)
- Power: 6.6 B(A)
- Pressure: 53 dB(A)
- Printing: 14.8" x 19.8" x 7.4"
- Storage: 13.7" x 13.7" x 7.4"
Weight: 10.2 lb
Safety Approvals: Safety standards UL60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950 EMI FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR 22 class B
Rated Voltage:AC 100 – 240 V Universal (Automatic)
Rated Frequency:50 – 60 Hz
Rated Current:0.4 – 0.2 A
- Approx. 13 W (Operating)
- Approx. 4.1 W (Ready)
- Approx. 0.7 W (Sleep)
- SureColor F170 Printer
- Full Set of CMYK Ink Bottles (CMYK – 140 mL)
- Start Here Poster
- User Guide
- AC Power Cable
- NOTE: Transfer Paper Not Included
Epson Offers a 1 year limited warranty & Service on the F170.
Please contact Epson at 1-888-377-6611 for support for assistance.
This affordable and compact EASY™ Brand Craft Heat Press is the perfect solution for home crafting and hobby spaces. It is lightweight, durable and features user-friendly technology to help you get started in a work space of any size.
- 9" x 12" platen
- Lightweight—only 35 lbs.
- Over-the-center pressure adjustment for even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure
- Digital time and temperature readout
- Non-stick coated heating platen
Designed to outperform and outlast cheap imports, the A2Z™ Swing Away delivers accurate time, temp and pressure every time you print. Print anything from A to Z with the top quality and reliable A2Z Swing Away.
- 15" x 15" platen
- Digital time, temperature display
- Over-center pressure adjustment
- Swing away upper platen
- Reliable and professional results
- Quick change 6" x 10" A2Z platen available