Back of Cap Embroidery Frame
Back of Cap Embroidery Frame - Large
Compact Clamp for Cap Backs is the easiest and fastest way to frame up a cap back. The extra large sewing field with locating points for centering, makes it easy to sew low across the cutout or high on the cap crown for those large design requests. It even makes short work of the challenging Flex Fit caps. The elastic fabric and sweat band are easily clamped and adjusted for a smith, tight hold. Making embroidery on the back of caps quick and easy.
The Back of Cap Embroidery Frame will fit on the standard Tajima framing gage. (Only 1 needed per framing gage)
The Back of Cap Frame is compatible on most Tajima 360MM machines. (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TAJIMA SAI)
Often Purchased With
- Backing clips to secure backing while framing up the cap.
- Mounts to machine using existing cap driver.
- Single lever opens, closes and locks the clamp.
- All stainless steel metal construction for many years of service.
- Fully adjustable clamp adjusts to different fabric thickness.
- Clamping action does not leave “hoop burns”