10150PFXFNS Epic Finesse
10150PFXFNS Epic Finesse - 1 Gallon
Wilflex™ Epic Finesse is a non-phthalate plastisol additive designed to soften and extend Epic general purpose and specialty inks.
- Finesse may be added to Epic Mixing Base, Epic MX, Epic Process Inks, and most Epic Specialty inks to improve printability and soften hand in amounts up to 20%.
- Finesse may be added to Epic Special Effects Clear, Epic Stretch Base, Epic NuPuff and Wilflex White inks (excluding low-bleed inks) in amounts up to 10% by weight.
- see relevant PIB
- Counts: see relevant PIB
- Tension: see relevant PIB
- Durometer: see relevant PIB
- Edge: see relevant PIB
- Stroke: see relevant PIB
- *Do not use excess squeegee pressure
- Direct: see relevant PIB
- Off Contact: see relevant PIB
- Emulsion Over Mesh: see relevant PIB
Flash & Cure Temperatures
- Flash: 160°F (70°C)
- Cure: 320°F (160°C)
- *All percentages listed at % by weight
Shipping & Storage
- 65-90°F (18-32°C)
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use within one year of receipt
- Ink degradent or press wash
- Stir plastisols before printing.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Perform fusion tests before production. Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion and unacceptable durability. Gel and cure temperatures for ink should be measured using a Thermoprobe device placed directly in the wet ink film and verified on the substrate(s) and equipment to be used for production.
- It is the responsibility of the printer to determine that the correct ink has been selected for a specific substrate and the application processes meet the printer’s customer standards or specifications.
- Curing is the responsibility of each printer to confirm that the print is fully cured. PolyOne’s cure recommendations are not a guarantee or warranty, but merely suggested starting points for curing evaluations as explained above.
- When printing on garments that contain certain dyes, you must pre-test for the potential ghosting. Please refer to our website for more information on this issue.
- Wilflex products have been carefully designed to perform within a given viscosity range, and any dramatic change in viscosity is probable to result in a change in printing characteristics
- NON-CONTAMINATION OF EPIC INKS: Do not mix EPIC inks with inks, additives or extenders from other companies. All buckets, palette knives, stirring apparatus, squeegees, flood bars and screens must be cleaned properly and free of phthalates and pvc containing inks. Non-phthalate emulsions and pallet adhesives must be used. Failure to follow these precautions may cause phthalate contamination in violation of consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Any application not referred in this product information bulletin should be pre-tested or consultation sought with Wilflex Technical Services Department prior to printing.