EDF 100 - Unité de filtre de vidange 12" x 24" x 12"
EDF 100 - Unité de filtre de vidange 12" x 24" x 12" - EDF 100
Fabriqué en polypropylène blanc, soudé et résistant à la corrosion qui assure une longue durée de vie.
Dimensions de 24" de haut, 12" de long, 24" de large.
Often Purchased With
The EDF Drain Filtration Unit comes with a 200 micron filter that drains into a convenient easy access baffle tank, it can be used alone or you can purchase a sump pump to use for quicker drainage.
1. Position the EDF unit with the filter opening centered under the drain of the washout booth.
2. Attach a spigot to the end of the EDF in the threaded opening. If there is not a floor drain available insert a sump pump in the opening of the EDF unit on the same side as your threaded opening and fasten the provided 3/4” plug into the unit.
3. Place the provided 200 micron sock filter into the opening at the top of the EDF. The unit is now installed.
* When the filter sock becomes blocked with sediment it will need to be taken out and cleaned. When the filter is no longer able to pass water or if the filter has worn and become compromised, it is time to replace.
- EDF-100 Dimensions: 12" W, 24" D, 24" H | Weight: 24.0 lbs
- EDF-200 Dimensions: 20" W, 28" D, 24" H | Weight: 25.0 lbs
- Material: Manufactured of white, welded, corrosion-resistant polypropylene