780RX Epic Rio vert forêt
780RX Epic Rio vert forêt - 1 gallon
EPIC™ RIO offre l'équilibre parfait entre la précision des couleurs, la vivacité et l'opacité pour des performances de presse optimales et une conception des couleurs avec une faible capacité de durcissement. Avec près de 2 fois la charge de pigments, Epic Rio est le système de mélange de couleurs Epic le plus opaque. Les couleurs Epic Rio sont hautement pigmentées pour produire des couleurs vives et pleines même lors de l'utilisation de mailles fines. Le résultat? Moins de consommation d'encre, toucher doux et excellent détail d'impression.
- Colorful – vibrant colors that pop
- Accurate – best in class Pantone matches
- Opaque – get to color on press faster and achieve greater flexibility in mesh sizes, print strokes and direct printing
- Low cure – save energy, reduce bleed defects
- Creamy Inks – manual or automatic press, press ready, no need to slow down print stroke
- Simple – finished ink mixing system, easy mixing, easy matching, easy printing
- Consistent – short run, long run, color to color and batch to batch consistent
- 100% cotton, 100% polyester, triblends, polyester blends, cotton/poly blends
- Counts 110-305 t/in (43-120 t/cm)
- Tension: 25-35 n/cm
- Durometer: 60-90, 70/90, 70/90/70
- Edge: Sharp
- Stroke: Hard flood, fast stroke
- *Do not use excess squeegee pressure
- Direct: 2 over 2
- Capillary/Thick Film: N/A
- Off Contact: 1/16” (.2cm)
Flash & Cure Temperatures
- Flash: 220°F (105°F) for 3 - 5 seconds
- Cure: 260°F - 280°F(127°C - 138°C) Entire ink film
- EQ: N/A
- MX: Use IMS System
- PC: N/A
- *All percentages listed at % by weight.
- Extender: N/A
- Reducer: Epic Viscosity Buster-1% max
- *All percentages listed at % by weight
Shipping & Storage
- 65-90°F (18-32°C)
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use within one year of receipt
- Ink degradent or press wash
- Single print colors
- Colors will reproduce best over white - light substrate or single white base plate on dark substrates
- When direct printing over darks, print-flash-print using lower mesh count
- EPIC Rio is not a low-bleed ink; when printing as a first down a low cure temperature is required to minimize dye migration.
- Use EPIC Rio with EPIC LC Whites for a complete low cure system; EPIC Single LC White, EPIC Top Score LC White, EPIC Polywhite LC or EPIC Performance LC White
- Curing is a time and temperature process, a lower oven temperature setting with a slower belt speed while maintaining recommended ink cure temperature is always best to protect fabric, control dye migration, achieve graphic durability and reduce energy consumption
- Stir plastisols before printing.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Perform fusion tests before production. Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion and unacceptable durability. Gel and cure temperatures for ink should be measured using a Thermoprobe device placed directly in the wet ink film and verified on the substrate(s) and equipment to be used for production.
- It is the responsibility of the printer to determine that the correct ink has been selected for a specific substrate and the application processes meet the printer’s customer standards or specifications.
- Curing is the responsibility of each printer to confirm that the print is fully cured. PolyOne’s cure recommendations are not a guarantee or warranty, but merely suggested starting points for curing evaluations as explained above.
- When printing on garments that contain certain dyes, you must pre-test for the potential ghosting. Please refer to our website for more information on this issue.
- Wilflex products have been carefully designed to perform within a given viscosity range, and any dramatic change in viscosity is probable to result in a change in printing characteristics
- NON-CONTAMINATION OF EPIC INKS: Do not mix EPIC inks with inks, additives or extenders from other companies. All buckets, palette knives, stirring apparatus, squeegees, flood bars and screens must be cleaned properly and free of phthalates and pvc containing inks. Non-phthalate emulsions and pallet adhesives must be used. Failure to follow these precautions may cause phthalate contamination in violation of consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Any application not referred in this product information bulletin should be pre-tested or consultation sought with Wilflex Technical Services Department prior to printing.