19000PFX Epic Noir Mat
19000PFX Epic Noir Mat - 1 gallon
Wilflex™ Epic Matte Black est un noir d'impression sans phtalate spécialement formulé pour produire un aspect de surface très peu brillant. Il est conçu pour une impression humide sur humide à haute productivité. Epic Matte Black offre des qualités d'impression exceptionnelles aussi bien pour l'imprimante manuelle que pour l'imprimante automatique
- Matte finish
- Excellent flash properties
- Build-up resistant for high productivity printing
- 100% cotton, some nylon (generally open weave or mesh types), some synthetics
- Counts: 86-305 t/in (34-120 t/cm)
- Tension: 25-35 n/cm
- Durometer: 70/90/70
- Edge: Sharp
- Stroke: Medium for opacity. Fast for High Production.
- *Do not use excess squeegee pressure
- Direct: 2 over 2
- Capillary/Thick Film: N/A
- Off Contact: 1/16” (.2cm)
Flash & Cure Temperatures
- Flash: 160°F (70°C)
- Cure: 320°F (160°C)
- EQ: N/A
- MX: N/A
- PC: N/A
- *All percentages listed at % by weight.
- Extender: Epic Extender Base-20% max
- Reducer: Epic Viscosity Buster-3% max
- *All percentages listed at % by weight
Shipping & Storage
- 65-90°F (18-32°C)
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use within one year of receipt
- Ink degradent or press wash
- For one-hit opacity through coarse meshes, use a coating procedure that builds a thick, even stencil to ensure a good column height of ink.
- For bleed resistance, use an underbase white such as 11835PFW Epic Quick White, 11117PFW Epic Polywhite, or 11195PFW Epic Athletic LB White.
- For cold-peel transfers, use a coated release paper.
- Stir plastisols before printing.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Perform fusion tests before production. Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion and unacceptable durability. Gel and cure temperatures for ink should be measured using a Thermoprobe device placed directly in the wet ink film and verified on the substrate(s) and equipment to be used for production.
- It is the responsibility of the printer to determine that the correct ink has been selected for a specific substrate and the application processes meet the printer’s customer standards or specifications.
- Curing is the responsibility of each printer to confirm that the print is fully cured. PolyOne’s cure recommendations are not a guarantee or warranty, but merely suggested starting points for curing evaluations as explained above.
- When printing on garments that contain certain dyes, you must pre-test for the potential ghosting. Please refer to our website for more information on this issue.
- Wilflex products have been carefully designed to perform within a given viscosity range, and any dramatic change in viscosity is probable to result in a change in printing characteristics
- NON-CONTAMINATION OF EPIC INKS: Do not mix EPIC inks with inks, additives or extenders from other companies. All buckets, palette knives, stirring apparatus, squeegees, flood bars and screens must be cleaned properly and free of phthalates and pvc containing inks. Non-phthalate emulsions and pallet adhesives must be used. Failure to follow these precautions may cause phthalate contamination in violation of consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Any application not referred in this product information bulletin should be pre-tested or consultation sought with Wilflex Technical Services Department prior to printing.