15340PFX Éclat jaune épique
15340PFX Éclat jaune épique - Default Title
Wilflex™ Epic Yellow Sparkle est une encre plastisol sans phtalate spécialement formulée pour produire des effets scintillants subtils avec une brillance élevée et une excellente durabilité.
- Dazzling sparkle effects.
- High gloss finish.
- Excellent durability.
- Can tint using Epic PCs to create many custom colors and effects.
- 100% cotton, blends, some synthetics
- Counts: 24-61 t/in (9-24 t/cm)
- Tension: 25-35 n/cm
- Durometer: 60/90/60
- Edge: Square, Sharp
- Stroke: Hard flood, Medium stroke
- *Do not use excess squeegee pressure
- Direct: 2 over 2
- Off Contact: 1/16” (.2cm)
- Emulsion Over Mesh: 15-20%
Flash & Cure Temperatures
- Flash: 170°F (75°C)
- Cure: 320°F (160°C)
- EQ: N/A
- MX: N/A
- PC: 1-2% recommended
- *All percentages listed at % by weight.
- *All percentages listed at % by weight
Shipping & Storage
- 65-90°F (18-32°C)
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use within one year of receipt
- Ink degradent or press wash
- Use consistent, high-tensioned screen mesh to optimize performance properties.
- Due to the reflective properties of glitter and the heavy deposit of ink, careful evaluation of dryer setting is recommended. Dwell times may need to be lengthened.
- Although Epic Yellow Sparkle was designed to be direct printed, the ink may be transferred, using a gel temperature of 170°F (75°C), a transfer press temperature of 375°F (190°C) and a cold-peel process.
- Stir plastisols before printing.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Perform fusion tests before production. Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion and unacceptable durability. Gel and cure temperatures for ink should be measured using a Thermoprobe device placed directly in the wet ink film and verified on the substrate(s) and equipment to be used for production.
- It is the responsibility of the printer to determine that the correct ink has been selected for a specific substrate and the application processes meet the printer’s customer standards or specifications.
- Curing is the responsibility of each printer to confirm that the print is fully cured. PolyOne’s cure recommendations are not a guarantee or warranty, but merely suggested starting points for curing evaluations as explained above.
- When printing on garments that contain certain dyes, you must pre-test for the potential ghosting. Please refer to our website for more information on this issue.
- Wilflex products have been carefully designed to perform within a given viscosity range, and any dramatic change in viscosity is probable to result in a change in printing characteristics
- NON-CONTAMINATION OF EPIC INKS: Do not mix EPIC inks with inks, additives or extenders from other companies. All buckets, palette knives, stirring apparatus, squeegees, flood bars and screens must be cleaned properly and free of phthalates and pvc containing inks. Non-phthalate emulsions and pallet adhesives must be used. Failure to follow these precautions may cause phthalate contamination in violation of consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Any application not referred in this product information bulletin should be pre-tested or consultation sought with Wilflex Technical Services Department prior to printing.