11835PFW Blanc rapide épique
11835PFW Blanc rapide épique - 1 gallon
WILFLEX™ EPIC Quick White est une encre blanche premium sans phtalate qui offre une imprimabilité supérieure, une esthétique premium et un toucher doux inégalé et un mat de fibres. Il se caractérise par un temps d'éclair extrêmement rapide avec un post-tack minimal, des courses d'impression rapides et un dégagement facile des mailles pour les environnements de production rapides. Quick White est conçu pour des applications sur des mélanges 100 % coton et coton/poly où une résistance modérée au dégorgement est requise.
- Premium soft hand feel
- High opacity
- Smooth, bright surface
- Matte finish
- Fast flashing with minimal after-tack
- Use as a first-down, underbase flash white or an overprint stand-alone white
- Prints easily through recommended meshes.
- 100% cotton, cotton/poly blends
- Counts: 86-305 t/in (34-120 t/cm)
- Tension: 25-35 n/cm
- Durometer: 60-70, 60/90/60
- Edge: Square, Sharp
- Stroke: Hard flood, fast stroke
- *Do not use excess squeegee pressure
- Direct: 2 over 2
- Capillary/Thick Film: N/A
- Off Contact: 1/16” (.2cm)
Flash & Cure Temperatures
- Flash: 220°F (105°C)
- Cure: 300°F (150°C)
- EQ: N/A
- MX: N/A
- PC: N/A
- *All percentages listed at % by weight.
- Extender: N/A
- Reducer: Epic Viscosity Buster-3% max
- *All percentages listed at % by weight
Shipping & Storage
- 65-90°F (18-32°C)
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use within one year of receipt
- Ink degradent or press wash
- Use consistent, high-tensioned screen mesh to optimize performance properties.
- To increase production speeds, use finer mesh counts for the flash plate to decrease gel time. Set flash dwell times on heated pallets to simulate production. Adjust your settings so that the ink is just dry to the touch.
- Stir plastisols before printing.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron printed area.
- Perform fusion tests before production. Failure to cure ink properly can result in poor wash fastness, inferior adhesion and unacceptable durability. Gel and cure temperatures for ink should be measured using a Thermoprobe device placed directly in the wet ink film and verified on the substrate(s) and equipment to be used for production.
- It is the responsibility of the printer to determine that the correct ink has been selected for a specific substrate and the application processes meet the printer’s customer standards or specifications.
- Curing is the responsibility of each printer to confirm that the print is fully cured. PolyOne’s cure recommendations are not a guarantee or warranty, but merely suggested starting points for curing evaluations as explained above.
- When printing on garments that contain certain dyes, you must pre-test for the potential ghosting. Please refer to our website for more information on this issue.
- Wilflex products have been carefully designed to perform within a given viscosity range, and any dramatic change in viscosity is probable to result in a change in printing characteristics
- NON-CONTAMINATION OF EPIC INKS: Do not mix EPIC inks with inks, additives or extenders from other companies. All buckets, palette knives, stirring apparatus, squeegees, flood bars and screens must be cleaned properly and free of phthalates and pvc containing inks. Non-phthalate emulsions and pallet adhesives must be used. Failure to follow these precautions may cause phthalate contamination in violation of consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Any application not referred in this product information bulletin should be pre-tested or consultation sought with Wilflex Technical Services Department prior to printing.