VASTEX- LittleRed X1D-30’’ Conveyor Dryer
The LittleRed X1D-30 with a 30 in. (76 cm) wide conveyor belt features a 24 in. (61 cm) wide heater and can dry Digital White Ink at rates up to 29 pieces per hour at 2 minutes dwell time, or up to 65 garments/hr with water-based ink or discharge, and cure up to 150 garments per hour with plastisol ink.
It eliminates the flattened, ironed-on appearance and halo associated with heat pressing of printed images, and relegates the heat press to flattening of raised fibers prior to printing with a one second 'touch' per garment.
As standard it is equipped with features found on the company's larger DTG capable dryers including adjustable belt-to-heater clearance to accommodate bulky items, a dual digital PID temperature controller accurate to +/- 1°F, and an X-Series conveyor belt roller tracking system with Teflon coated fiberglass belt. A powered exhaust removes moisture and air contaminants, while cooling the housing and controls.Specs
- COMPACT - Total footprint is less than 8 sq. Ft (2.44 sq. m)
- SMART - "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Roller Tracking System with Teflon coated fiberglass belt
- BELT WIDTH (max garment width) - 30" (76 cm)
- HEATER WIDTH - 24" (61 cm)
- MAXIMUM IMAGE WIDTH - 24" (46 cm) (Heater spans the entire width of the belt)
- ADJUSTABLE - 2 - 7 in. (5 - 18 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- VERSATILE - Can cure up to 27 garments/hr. with digital white ink, 81 garments/hour with water-based or discharge ink, and up to 162 garments/hour with plastisol ink
- ACCURATE - Dual digital PID temperature controller is accurate to +/-1 °F
- VALUABLE - Best warranty, high quality, exceptional service
- Additional heating chambers and belt extensions available
- Locking casters for easy mobility
- Creeper gear
* Production speeds are estimates and based on 16" centers and will vary depending on ink manufacturer, humidity of shop and other variables.