Tajima (TFMX-IIC-1506-436) 6 Head
Tajima (TFMX-IIC-1506-436) 6 Head - Default Title
Looking for an embroidery machine to ramp up your production to a higher level? A Tajima 6 head industrial embroidery machine is ideal for mid-size orders ranging from 48 pieces to 200 pieces. Get it done quickly, efficiently and profitably with the worlds leading six head embroidery machine.Read more Read less
Double the quantity of hoops to heads allows you to prepare the next garment(s) while the machine is running.
Check out the full line of Tajima TFMX embroidery machines.
OverviewThe Worlds Most Reliable Embroidery Machines Tajima's technological superiority has never been more evident than with the M Series family of computer-controlled embroidery equipment. Firmware upgradable groundbreaking proprietary technology acts as the "brains" of the machine. The Tajima M Series redefines state-of-the-art. The full color 6.5" Thin Film Transistor (TFT) LCD screen shows the design and location of the needle at any point in the sewing process, X and Y coordinates, machine codes and more. Standard memory is 2,000,000 stitches and now up to 200 designs can be saved in memory. Frame Drive is electronically controlled yielding a more precise stitch length and higher quality embroidery. Easily transfer designs directly to the embroidery machine via a LAN connection. Its a simple as plugging the embroidery machine to your router. Color information is automatically transfered with the design. Switching between caps, tubular and other applications is done quickly and easily to allow you to spend more time stitching and less time with setup. A Great Assortment of Hoops Our standard hoop kit includes the following size hoops:
|Size (Hoop Sizes Rounded for IN)||Quantity||Description|
|12 CM / 4.75 IN||12||Round Hoop|
|15 CM / 5.90 IN||12||Round Hoop|
|18 CM / 7.10 IN||12||Round Hoop|
|30 CM x 30 CM / 12 X 12 IN||12||Square Hoop|
|510 MM x 310 MM / 20 x 12.25 IN||12||Large Hoop|
|Wide Cap Frame 75 MM X 360 MM / 3 X 12.25 IN||12||270 Degree|
- Adjustable Thread Takeup System(Pat. Pending) Sewing quality is improved by utilizing an easily adjustable tension device located close to the needle.
- Color LCD Control Panel Color LCD Control Panel- Programs jobs easily with just a few keystrokes; call up designs from memory for repeat jobs
- Networkable Easily transfer designs though the included LAN port. All that is needed is Tajima DG software and a LAN license.
- Machine Speed: 1000 SPM
- Needles: 15
- Tubular: 17.5" x 11" / 445mm x 279mm
- Cap: 3" x 14.2"/ 75mm x 360mm
- Flat: 17.75" x 14.25" / 451mm x 362mm
- Min. Door Clearance: 32" W
- Machine Dimensions: 113" L x 40" W x 67" H
- Weight: 1330 lbs uncrated, 1650 lbs crated
- Memory: 2,000,000 Stitches
Is the Tajima (TFMX-IIC-1506-436) 6 Head right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the Tajima (TFMX-IIC-1506-436) 6 Head to your apparel decorating business.