Tajima – TCMX-612
Tajima – TCMX-612 - Default Title
Welcome to Tajima's line of "BIG" chenille machines. Designed for the serious production shop, the TCMX-612 is the ideal "BIG" machine to step up to when your mid-range equipment can no longer keep up with the demand. This 12 head, 6 color automatic is a real workhorse designed to run 24/7 without skipping a beat, producing lush high-quality chenille stitches that keep your customers coming back for more. 15, 18 and 20 head versions of this incredible machine are also available.
Top Quality Chenille - High Speed Automation The demand for Chenille Embroidery is growing everyday! Once relegated to creating Letterman Jacket "Emblems", chenille has now expanded into the corporate, spririt, souvenir and fashion markets, thus providing creative Business Owners a chance to expand their operation and cash-in on the boom. Tajima makes this possible with its high-tech TCMX family of automatic chenille machines, which deliver the same lush, high quality chenille stitches produced by manual chenille machines, but at much higher speeds and without the labor. Cutting Edge features such as Automatic Tie-Offs, Frame Backward/Forward Control, Automatic Trimmers, Thread Break Detection, and Automatic Needle Height Adjustment are just a few examples of Tajima's world-renowned engineering excellence. Combined with high speed operation, a full-feature easy-to-use Control Panel and numerous other automated functions, the TCMX Chenille family of machines is the only solution for a new or growing Chenille Embroidery operation.
- 6 Color Automatic Chenille System Automatic chenille color change system makes production of multi-color chenille designs quick and simple. Color sequence can be programmed into the design data or loaded manually via the control panel.
- Automatic Lift-up Mechanism The needle, nipple and pressor foot are automatically lifted up for easier frame exchange operation.
- Color LCD Control Panel Color LCD Control Panel- Programs jobs easily with just a few keystrokes; call up designs from memory for repeat jobs
- Maximum Speed: 750 RPMs
- Needles: 6
- Flat: 26.75" x 18.8" / 680mm x 480mm
- Electricity: 3 phase 200-240v 50/60hz
- Memory: 2,000,000 Stitches
Is the Tajima – TCMX-612 right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the Tajima – TCMX-612 to your apparel decorating business.