Schulze Mug 1 Press With 80mm Heating Sleeve
Schulze Mug 1 Press With 80mm Heating Sleeve - Default Title
The Mug 1 Press mug press is the entry-level model in professional quality for refining cups, beer mugs or glasses. With a particularly low entry-level price for a professional press, products such as cups, enamel cups or aluminium drinking bottles can be refined efficiently and quickly as promotional items.
Our Mug 1 Press is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a high-quality single cup press. With many interchangeable heating elements as an option, it offers a variety of options for cup pressure.
As soon as the machine is heated to the set temperature, the pressing process starts after inserting and pushing down the lever. At the same time, the clock also starts to run, so you always have an eye on how long the pressing process will take.
Schulzes offer a wide range of heating jackets for the Mug 1 Press. For example, you can also print jugs, enamel cups or aluminum drinking bottles. Cup pressure at its best!
Often Purchased With
- Type: manual heat press
- For self-equipping with different heating jackets
- Operation with 230 V
- Dimensions: 38 x 15 x 31 cm
- Suitable for cups, jugs, glasses or water bottles
|Machine dimensions||38 x 15 x 31 cm|
|Weight (including packaging)||8 kg|
|Current/Voltage||6 A/230 V|
|Temperature||max. 220 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||± 0.5%|
|Time setting||max. 9 min. 59 sec.|
|Printing area||max. 80 x 180 mm|
|Diameter of the cups||78 - 85 mm|
- 1 year including all parts
- All heat presses must be delivered to an RB Digital location for repairs or customer can work remotely with a technician
- It's recommended to keep crates and packaging to ship back if needed