DTF Hot Peel Film - Roll (23.6" x 328ft)
DTF Hot Peel Film - Roll (23.6" x 328ft) - 23.6" x 328 Foot Roll (Single Roll)
- Instant and Easy Peeling
- Made In Korea
High Quality & Coating
- Transfer at Lower Temperature & Shorter Time
Heat Press at 140 C at 10 seconds (No Heat Damage to Fabric)
- Anti Static Treated Coating
No excess powder will remain on the film
- Proven High Quality Film
Premium Matte Finish, Vivid Colour, High Resoltion, No Oil, High Ink Loading
- DTF (Direct To Film) printing works with almost all types of fabrics including 100% polyester with excellent results!
- Unlike DTG Printing, RB DTF Hotpeel Film does not require pre-treatment and also uses on average 75% less DTG ink to achieve good quality prints.
- Final printed products have excellent wash durability, stretchability and close to no dye-migration
- The transfer has a very soft hand feel.
- The process is much faster than Vinyl printing as there is no weeding involved in this process.
Printer should be used in a high-humidity environment (40-50%)
The settings below are basic guidelines. Variables such as room temperature, humidity, size of design, garment
type and ink load can all affect print results. Therefore adjustments to humidity, temperatures and pressing
times may be needed to achieve optimal results.
1. Printing Settings (Reference Only)
White & Colour Print Quality - 6 pass, 720 x 1800 dpi
White & Colour Density - 95 ~ 100%
Print Speed - Medium
2. Pre Heater Settings
*The quantity of pre heaters & their locations may differ between the printers.
3. Powder Spec
RB coarse DTF Powder
4. Powder Shaker Settings
Medium high speed. *The speed setting may differ based on printing image and size.
5. Conveyor Dryer Settings
6. Fan Settings
High speed. *The speed setting may differ according to the environment (room temperature, humidity etc)
7. Heat Press Settings
8. Second Press for Curing
- Made in Korea
- Extra Ink Loading
- Anti - Static Treated
- Instant Hot Peel for Faster Production
- No Oil from the Film
- High Resolution
- Matte & Clean Finish
5 ~ 6 ㎛
1 ~ 2 ㎛
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Avoid to use the film in high humidity (Recommended humidity : 50% below)
- Keep dry
- Do not use damaged film which could damage printers