Mimaki CG-SRIII - Default Title
Mimaki’s new CG-SR III range of cutting plotters features a 60 cm wide desktop model up to a 137 cm wide professional production unit, all with the capability to cut to a wider range of substrates and applications at higher speeds that ever before. By delivering a practical and cost effective solution for every sign and graphics need, the highest possible return on your investment is assured.
CG-SR III series delivers:
- Wider Roll cutting format for professional use
- Stunning value & highly competitive performance
- 3 different cutting widths available (606/1070/1370 mm)
- Higher curve-cutting speed, faster production of complicated cutting tasks
- Mimaki's first machine to be compatible with Ethernet connection for LAN use
- Fast and accurate contour cutting
- Best-in-class cutting pressure of up to 500g
- Half-cut function holds image in place after cutting for perfect stickers and decals
- Over-cut function
- Optional media baskets available
- Professional & user-friendly software package included as standard
Heat Transfers, Stickers, Labels, Decals, Graphics and Signage, with the added benefit of ‘half-cut’ and ‘over-cut’ functions, as well as fold lines for PoP applications making the finished items even easier to apply and more professional looking ...
Bundled with two exclusive software programs
Professional sign making software - Fine Cut 8
Fine Cut 8, plug-in cutting software for illustrator CS6 and CorelDRAW, is included. It helps to achieve highly sophisticated requirements such as contour cutting, production of cutting data from the graphic data, tiling and nesting.
Easy-to-operate cutting software - Simple Cuts
User friendly SimpleCut enables beginners to use the cutting plotters easily. It provides easy text layouts as well as graphic creations and edits. Print image can be divided into blocks for making wide and large format signage. The software is also compatible with the following data file types: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, AI, EPS, WMF, EMF, MDX
- A best-in-class cutting pressure of 500g for a wider range of materials
- High quality prints are made available by advanced technology
- Event Notification function for remote monitoring
- Plot start/end, error/warning message
- Up to 2 times the curve cutting speed increases productivity
- Continuous Crop Mark Detection for precise stickers and seals.
- Upgrade of firmware can be done quickly and easily by user.
- Ethernet connection for LAN use as well as USB2.0 and RS-232C
- Remote Monitoring
This new Cutter line includes the 24-inch CG-60RIII, 42-inch CG-100RIII and 54-inch CG-130RIII.
Is the Mimaki CG-SRIII right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the Mimaki CG-SRIII to your apparel decorating business.