High-End DTF Bundle (Prestige XL2, Seismo A24)
High-End DTF Bundle (Prestige XL2, Seismo A24) - Default Title
What's Included in the High-End DTF Bundle:
- Prestige XL2 DTF Printer
- Seismo A24 Powder Applicator and Dryer
- Activation Code for CADlink Digital Factory V10 Rip Software
Learn more about each product included in the bundle below.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance
Efficient DTF Printing
The Prestige XL2 is your perfect high-end DTF printer option, with dual printheads, premium print quality, and a smaller size in comparison to other printers with similar performance. Elevate your garment printing pipeline today with the Prestige XL2 DTF Printer.
- Two i3200 print heads
- Compact Size/ Less Foot Print
- Head Strike Sensor - Prevents any head strikes
The Seismo A24 DTF Powder Applicator and Dryer can cure DTF film rolls up to 24 inches wide and is compatible with all roll-to-roll Direct to Film printers. Take your DTF pipeline to the next level with automatic DTF powder application and drying. This machine has 220 volts, 21 amps and requires hardwire. (Please communicate with your electrician to install this product).
- No more manual DTF powdering. Simply load prints, and the Seismo A24 DTF Powder Applicator and Dryer applies and dries the powder for you
- Similar to Pretreatment Machines for DTG, this DTF Powder Station takes the DTF printing process to another level, accelerating your workflow and your printing business
Everything you need in a single Direct to Film (DTF) software package. With an unmatched feature set, no other DTF print software includes the combination of file preparation, colour management and production automation tools that Digital Factory Direct To Film Edition provides. The Desktop Edition provides support for DTF machines 17″ or smaller (A2 or smaller). This package supports one printer port, contact your sales representative or CADlink for additional port options.
Step 1: Design
Create your design using your choice of graphic design software.
Step 2: Print
Print white on top of colour, and then print you design onto the DTF transfer film.
Step 3: Apply
Apply adhesive powder onto the printed film, make sure that the powder sticks to the pattern evenly.
Step 4: Bake
Melt the powder onto the film using a heat press, oven, or heated shaker unit.
Step 5: Press
Press your design onto a substrate. Applicable on cotton, polyester, leather, cardboard, and other flat, rough and rigid materials.
Step 6: Finishing
Tear off the DTF film after pressing.
Advantages of DTF Printing:
- A great option for small orders.
- No cutting and weeding required.
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish.
- Low cost on waste.
- Low investment - high reward.
Is the High-End DTF Bundle (Prestige XL2, Seismo A24) right for you?
Enter your info below and a RB Digital sales representative will contact you about adding the High-End DTF Bundle (Prestige XL2, Seismo A24) to your apparel decorating business.