MIMAKI JV300 SERIES
Mimaki JV300 Series high-speed inkjet printers go beyond extraordinary to deliver an awe-inspiring range of applications and versatility. Gamut-extending eco solvent inks enable you to accomplish anything from fine art reproduction, wall décor and stunning backlits, to vehicle wraps and outdoor displays. Or choose dye sublimation inks to create vibrant wearable textiles, unique home fabrics or soft signage. Using the Mimaki JV300 Series printers' superb quality, color fidelity, throughput and flexibility you'll go beyond the expected to capture more wallet share and deliver whatever your customers can imagine.
JV300 Series Go Beyond Conventional
- Fast printing speeds up to 1140 SqFt (105.9 SqM) per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Choice of eco solvent or dye sublimation ink sets:
- Eco solvent: 9 color options including White, Orange and
- Dye sublimation: vibrant 6 color dye sub options
- 2-liter bulk ink system standard for most colors
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- 3-way intelligent heater
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MIMAKI JV300 SERIESEconomical Bulk Ink System The JV300 Series printers are equipped with the MBIS3 (Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3) featuring economical, high-capacity 2L ink packs. The new design saves space by fitting on top of the cartridge ink station. The perfect solution for long running jobs, the MBIS3 works with Mimaki's Uninterrupted Ink Supply System that automatically switches from an emptied cartridge to the next full cartridge. Eco Solvent or Dye Sublimation The JV300 Series can be configured for either eco solvent printing for sign and graphics applications or for dye-sublimation printing for textile and apparel transfer sublimation applications. Expanded Eco Solvent Ink Set The SS21 eco solvent ink set now includes not only Light Magenta, Light Cyan and White, but Light Black for deeper dimensional monochromatic and grayscale imaging. The addition of Orange ink widens the color gamut for better accuracy in the color reproduction of food and solid Pantone® colors. Precision Ink Drop Placement Mimaki designed an optimum waveform enabling the print head to jet each ink color at the appropriate jetting angle without losing precise ink droplet circularity. Anti-Banding Technology Ensures more even drying of inks by dispersing ink drops between passes. Variable drop printing combined with MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3) technology ensures precise and accurate print quality throughout the printing process, greatly reducing the appearance of banding and resulting in a smoother image. Uniform Media Drying A Mimaki-patented, three-way intelligent heating system results in uniform ink drying across the width of the printer, assuring even image quality.
- Pre-heater: Heats media to the optimum temperature before printing.
- Print heater: Dries ink after it lands on media before it bleeds, improving color development.
- Post-heater: Enhances ink drying and achieves stable take-up.
- Top blower: Air blower supports drying of ink.