RB Screen Wash
RB Screen Wash is designed to dissolve all types of ink from the screen printing mesh before removing the emulsion. This product is applied to the screen printing mesh and rinsed with water. It also contains surfactants that degrease the screen printing mesh when used as a final step in the reclaiming process. It is a stain remover, dissolving ink stains, emulsion residue and stains and ghost images from the screen printing mesh.Screen Wash Tech Sheet
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- RB Screen Wash dissolves all inks and ink stains quickly, allowing mesh to be rinsed clean with water.
- RB Screen Wash degreases as it dissolves inks, eliminating the additional step and expense of degreasing chemicals.
- RB Screen Wash is a low odor product, providing a more pleasant environment for employees.
- RB Screen Wash is non-flammable which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional screen washes.
- RB Screen Wash contains low-foam detergents which contribute to superior ink and stain removal, while providing complete rinsability with water.
- RB Screen Wash may be applied manually or in an enclosed, automatic screen washing system, providing superior product life and economy.
- RB Screen Wash may be applied to a wet screen for use as a stain remover, without causing damage to the mesh.
APPLICATION FOR USE AS A SCREEN WASH:
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Apply RB Screen Wash to the (well) ink and print side of the screen. Scrub if necessary.
- Squeegee excess off screen.
- Using a good high pressure washer, spray rinse the screen starting at the bottom of the well side and work up. Give good attention to the image area of the screen. Rinse the print side of the screen.
- Apply RB Emulsion Remover or use with RB Dip Solution. The screen will now be ready for reuse. (no need to use additional degreaser)
- If stubborn stains remain, apply RB Screen Wash as a stain remover and high pressure rinse.
APPLICATION FOR USE AS A STAIN REMOVER:
- Remove all ink and emulsion from screen.
- Apply stain remover to the (well) ink and print side of the screen, scrub.
- High pressure rinse both sides of screen, followed by a slow or flood rinse to activate degreasing agents.