RB Emulsion Remover Concentrate
RB Emulsion Remover Concentrate is a revolutionary, highly concentrated, extremely cost effective, liquid solution designed to aggressively dissolve direct, direct/indirect emulsions, as well as capillary films, dual-cure systems, pure photopolymer and direct projection emulsion systems. RB Emulsion Remover Concentrate will dissolve stencils and provide easy washout with water from all types of screen mesh.Emulsion Remover Tech Sheet
- RB Emulsion Remover Concentrate is an economical liquid concentrate, which easily mixes with water at a ratio of 1 part chemical to 30 parts water, up to 1 part chemical to 55 parts water, providing unparalleled cost effectiveness.
- RB Emulsion Remover Concentrate is an aggressive stencil stripper on all commonly used stencil systems which will cover the majority of needs, on all mesh, without leaving emulsion haze.
- RB Emulsion Remover Concentrate mixes with water faster and more thoroughly than powders, which eliminates the waste generated by undissolved solids.
APPLICATION FOR USE :
- Mix RB Emulsion Remover Concentrate at a ratio of 1:30 up to 1:55 with water in a plastic container.
- Apply RB Emulsion Remover Concentrate by brush, wipe, scrub pad or spray to both sides of emulsion/film, after ink has been removed.
- High pressure rinse both sides of the screen.
- Flood rinse entire screen with low pressure rinse from the top to remove any debris, splash back and chemical residue.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply RB Press Wash and high pressure rinse.