MAXX 2G+ Dual Pressure Heat Press
Take the guesswork and complicated adjustments out of the equation with the MAXX 2G+ Dual Pressure Heat Press. One twist for "firm" pressure for pretreat and another twist for "light" pressure for curing ink. No more guesswork or frantic fiddling with knobs. Made by Hotronix in conjunction with Brother International Corporation, so you know it comes with a host of great features.
- 16’’ x 20’’ clamshell heat press with floating heating element.
- Dual pressure knob for quick adjustment between light and firm pressure.
- Digital temperature and timer.
- Non-stick top and lower fitted platen covers included.
- Patented magnetic auto-open feature prevents over application.
- Available in 110V and 220V.
- Stahls’ lifetime limited warranty on heating element; 1 year on press, including parts and labour.
- Stahls’ Hotronix Blue Ribbon support 24/7