Toyoda Eagle DTF
Introducing the Toyoda Eagle DTF - 4 head printer.
You can produce brilliant full-colour prints:
- On almost ANY garment or fabric item
- In almost ANY placement
- ~10 Second press time
- Will withstand many wash cycles.
It’s like no other type of garment customization.
What are the Advantages of DTF
- Faster production then DTG
- Prints on almost all material types
- Durability as good as screen printing
- HDR Colours and Beautiful Gradients
- Transfers are good for up to 6 months
- No need to have your DTF printer and production in the same room
- Everything you need to get started including support and training
How does DTF work?
The Toyoda Eagle uses translucent PET transfer film to produce brilliant digital transfers. It can make everything from single colour labels to full-sized prints. The PET Film is about 0.75mm which allows for better transfers. The Films used on the Toyoda Eagle are roll fed and designed for a cold peel.
The Direct to Film process has only 2 ingredients to produce transfers. Ink, and powdered adhesive. The powdered adhesive draws itself to the ink and forms a permanent adhesive bond that sticks extremely well to both cotton and polyester fabrics.
Benefits of DTF over Screen Printing
- No Screens to clean
- Setup is lightning fast
- No need for a darkroom
- No need for mixing inks to get the perfect colour
- No need for belt/conveyor dryers
- Better print quality
- No wasted garments because of Ppopped screens
- Takes up a fraction of the space
Printer : 79" x 35" x 55"
Applicator : 72” x 40” x 30"
PIGMENT INK CYMKWRGBO CONFIGURATION WITH BULK 1L SYSTEM
AUTO GLUE POWDER SHAKING WITH POWDER RETURN SYSTEM
24” CONVEYOR BELT DRYER WITH VACUUM SYSTEM
AUTO TAKE UP DEVICE
4 PRINT HEAD SYSTEM WITH PRINT WIDTH OF 23.5”
GRAPHIC FORMAT: BITMAP, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, PDF
FLEXi RIP SOFTWARE INCLUDED, WINDOWS SYSTEM
1 PHASE 220V, 20A
OPERATION CONDITION: TEMPERATURE 15-30 DEGREE C, HUMIDITY 50%-70%