RB Press Wash
RB Textile Press Wash On Press Cleaner is designed to remove plastisol ink from the screen printing mesh. This product evaporates quickly and should not be rinsed with water. It is to be used during on press color changes, saved screens, removing ink from squeegees, floodbars and other equipment.
Press Wash Tech Sheet
- RB Textile Press Wash has a citrus odor which makes the job of color changes and screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- RB Textile Press Wash dries safe, providing a safe, odor-free alternative to mineral spirits, aerosol screen opener and other hot, hazardous, flammable solvents.
- RB Textile Press Wash is non-flammable which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
- RB Textile Press Wash may be applied manually or in an enclosed automatic screen washing system, providing superior product life and economy.
APPLICATION FOR USE:
- Scrape all excess ink from screen.
- Apply RB Textile Press Wash by squirt bottle, pnuematic sprayer or rag to the (well) ink side of the screen.
- Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or a scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
- Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen.
- The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10-15 seconds.