RB Haze Remover
As low as $81.00
RB Haze Remover is used to dissolve all ink stains, emulsion residue/stains and ghost images from the screen printing mesh.Haze Remover Tech Sheet
- RB Haze Remover is a reduced hazard stain remover which will contribute to a safer work environment compared to many hazardous ghost and haze removers.
- RB Haze Remover dissolves stains fast (1-5 minutes), which provides a quicker alternative to stain removers that require hours of dry time to work effectively.
- RB Haze Remover is a low odor product, providing a more pleasant environment for employees.
- RB Haze Remover is a one-part liquid which works on all types of ink stains and eliminates the need for multiple products (including two-part systems).
- RB Haze Remover is a ready to use, stable product which will not separate. This reduces the time required to treat a screen and eliminates additional handling and stirring.
APPLICATION FOR MANUAL USE:
- Remove all ink and emulsion from screen.
- Apply RB Haze Remover to the ink and print side of the screen.
- Allow the product to dwell on the mesh for 1-5 minutes, depending on the nature of the stain.
- Flood rinse entire screen with low pressure rinse. Follow with a high pressure rinse on entire screen.
- Prolonged contact time with RB Haze Remover may cause mesh breakdown.