With two newly developed heads, the UJV100-160 has pursued high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a UV-curable inkjet printer.
In addition to NCU (Nozzle Check Unit), NRS (Nozzle Recovery System) and MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System4), which enable stable high quality printing, the DAS (Dot Adjustment System) was incorporated into the new “100 series” printers. Dot position and feed correction, which used to take a lot of time and effort to do manually, can now be done automatically, reducing the workload on the operator.
- Latest features that achieve Mimaki quality
- Dot position / Feeding amount auto correcting function "DAS"
- Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
- High productivity at a competitive price
- High-speed printing at a maximum of 23m²/h *
- Because no drying time is required, it is possible to perform installation or lamination immediately after printing.
- Capability of supporting various media types and value-added prints, achieved by using UV-curable ink
On-demand piezo head (2 staggered layout)
360 dpi, 720 dpi, 900 dpi, 1200 dpi
|Ink||Type / Color||
UV-curable ink LUS-170 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)
|Maximum print width||
1,610 mm (63.4 in)
1,620 mm (63.8 in)
1 mm or lower
φ250 mm or less
45 kg or less
|Roll inside diameter||
2 inch / 3 inch
VCCI class A, FCC class A, ETL IEC 62368-1,
USB2.0 / Ethernet 1000BASE-T
Single-phase AC100-120 / 200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz
Temperature: 20–30 °C (68–86 °F)
2,775 x 700 x 1,475 mm (109.3 x 27.6 x 58.1 in)
167 kg (368.2 lb)