With two newly developed heads, the JV100-160 has pursued high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a eco-solvent inkjet printer.
In addition to NCU (Nozzle Check Unit), NRS (Nozzle Recovery System), and MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System4) that enable stable and high-quality printing, DAS (Dot Adjustment System) is also provided to new "100 series" printers. Dot position correction and feed amount correction, which used to be manual operations and require time and effort, can be automated, reducing the workload on the operator.
- Abundant features that achieve Mimaki quality
- Dot position / Feeding amount auto correcting function "DAS"
- Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
- High productivity supported by high-quality functions
- 6pass 20.0m²/h (PVC), 4pass 27.4m²/h (tarpaulin)
- Stable quality is achieved with eco-solvent ink with an excellent drying property
- New AS5 and CS250 inks with excellent drying properties are used
- New and improved genuine RIP [RasterLink7] is provided as standard
- RIP processing becomes faster to increase productivity
On-demand piezo head (2 staggered layout)
360 dpi, 600 dpi, 720 dpi, 900 dpi, 1200 dpi
|Ink Type / Color||
・CS250 (C,M,Y, and K) *Only available in specific countries
600ml Ink pack *1 / 2L Ink pack *2
|Maximum print width||
1,610 mm (63.4 in)
|Media Maximum Width||
1,620 mm (63.8 in)
1 mm or lower
|Media Roll Diameter||
φ250 mm or less
|Media Roll Weight||
45 kg or less
|Media inside Diameter||
2 inch / 3 inch
VCCI class A, FCC class A,
USB2.0 / Ethernet 1000BASE-T
Single-phase (AC100-120 / 200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz) x2
Temperature: 20–30 °C (68–86 °F)
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||2,775 x 700 x 1,392 mm (109.3 x 27.6 x 54.8 in)||2,775 x 700 x 1,475 mm (109.3 x 27.6 x 58.1 in)|
|Weight||166 kg (366 lb)||168 kg (370.4 lb)|
*1 600 ml ink pack requires eco cartridge (OPT-J0361). Eco cartridges can be used repeatedly by replacing ink packs.
*2 Optional Mimaki bulk ink system 3 (MBIS3) is required for using 2L Ink pack.