MIMAKI CJV300 SERIES
Mimaki CJV300 Series high-speed solvent printer cutter devices go beyond extraordinary to deliver an amazing array of applications. Eco solvent inks in a variety of colors – including Silver – and advanced printing technologies means you can produce anything from fine art reproductions to outdoor signage. And, with precision cutting capability on board you can go beyond posters and banners to deliver complete campaigns that include labels, decals and even T-shirt transfers. Employing the Mimaki CJV300 Series printers' superb quality, color fidelity, throughput and contour cutting then printing flexibility, you'll go beyond the expected to capture more wallet share and deliver whatever your customers can imagine.
Go Beyond Conventional with the Mimaki CJV300
- Fast printing speeds up to 1140 SqFt (105.9 SqM) per hour
- Cut and print capability on one unit
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Choice of eco solvent or dye sublimation ink sets:
- Eco solvent: 10 color options including Silver, White, Orange and Light Black inks
- Dye sublimation: vibrant 6 color dye sub options
- 2-liter bulk ink system standard for most colors
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- 3-way intelligent heater
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MIMAKI CJV300 SERIESEconomical Bulk Ink System The CJV300 Series printers are equipped with the MBIS3 (Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3) featuring economical, high-capacity 2L ink packs. The new design saves space by fitting on top of the cartridge ink station. It's the perfect solution for long running jobs. Cut and Print Capability The ability to pre-cut before printing prevents common problems such as film separation and other issues related to post-cutting on thin materials. Eco Solvent or Dye Sublimation The CJV300 Series can be configured for either eco solvent printing for sign and graphics applications or for dye-sublimation printing for textile and apparel transfer sublimation applications. Expanded Eco Solvent Ink Set with Silver The SS21 eco solvent ink set includes ten colors including Silver, which can be used to create metallic color effects for labels, decals and package prototyping jobs. Precision Ink Drop Placement Mimaki designed an optimum waveform enabling the print head to jet each ink color at the appropriate jetting angle without losing precise ink droplet circularity. Anti-Banding Technology Variable drop printing combined with MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3) technology ensures precise and accurate print quality throughout the printing process, greatly reducing the appearance of banding and resulting in a smoother image. Uniform Media Drying
- A Mimaki-patented, three-way intelligent heating system results in uniform ink drying across the width of the printer, assuring even image quality.
- Pre-heater: Heats media to the optimum temperature before printing.
- Print heater: Dries ink after it lands on media before it bleeds, improving color development.
- Post-heater: Enhances ink drying and achieves stable take-up.
- Top blower: Air blower supports drying of ink.